D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
This time it's something I haven't done in ages. This small dungeon can work wonders when you need your players to go on a quick dungeon crawl.

Fill it with some monsters and treasure and have yourself a classic old-school adventure!

Along with more cave maps, I have the idea to provide you all with more "Random Dungeons" like this in the future so you can have a good library of dungeon maps at your disposal for whenever your players wander off to some old tomb or ruin and you don't have a particular location in mind.

Small Dungeon 23x30

RandomDungeonPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Very nice! I like small dungeon settings like this that you can mix and match for a quick dungeon crawl. Excellent work!

Thank you very much!

This time I've opted to draw the classic forest battle map, but in a more mountainous landscape. This one will come handy whenever you're sending your players off to the more rocky lands of the continent. Say, to a far-away kingdom of Mountain Dwarves.

On to the battle map itself: good cover opportunities with all the rocks scattered around; Hiding opportunities on the tree tops and the bushes.

There's also plenty of open space should the players (or their enemies) need it for their battle plan. For example to lure hidden monsters out of the trees and have a clear line of sight to them.

Mountain Forest 23x30

MountainForestPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
On their travels the party of adventurers gets hold of a small boat. Not exactly knowing where their journey would take them, they use it to go down the river.

After a while the flora starts to change and the tall, green trees are replaced by a plethora of multi-colored giant mushrooms! Where is this strange place they now find themselves in? The wizard thinks they have somehow plane-shifted to the Feywild, but not everyone is entirely convinced.

Whatever the case, this new land presents a new opportunity for adventure!

Giant Mushroom Forest 24x30

GiantMushroomWildernessPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Rime of the Frostmaiden is releasing soon. Really soon. And what better way to prepare for the new sourcebook than with a frosty landscape that you can use in preparation for the new adventure?

Sure to come in handy for those random encounters in the icy tundra of Icewind Dale, this map can be the perfect location for a really cool fight.

And even if you're not planning on running the module, I'm sure you can fit this battle map on any Winter setting of your choice.

The map is divided in two: the top part is mostly open, but with cover opportunities. And the bottom half has the elevated terrain.

On the bottom left there's a good spot to place a secret entrance to a cave if you so desire, giving your players a hook to go on a dungeon crawl.

Snowy Mountain Wilderness 22x30

SnowyMountainWildernessPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Rime of the Frostmaiden released not too long ago and I want to share with you another snowy map that you and your group can use if you decide to run the adventure module. And even if you don't, it can always be useful for your Winter campaigns or the snowy regions of the continent.

Anyway, you could use the map in any number of random encounters or side quests. Or perhaps you could even use it at the beginning of the campaign as an alternate start where the party arrives to a coast near Icewind Dale.

The map is fairly open, to portray that icy wastes look that I think goes along quite well with the location. But it also features a few rocky formations to use as cover or height advantage.

Snowy Coast 24x32

SnowyCoastPublic.jpg

Remove ads