• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“I wonder who that could be at such an early hour...”

*Slipping slowly from the warmth of the bed and Claudia’s embrace, Tiberius quickly wraps a robe around himself and grabs his shortsword on his way to the door. Opening the door, Tiberius holds his shortsword ready to strike should the situation change from a harmless rapping to something more dangerous...*

Erekose13

Explorer
Mythweaver calmly observes the sword pointed at his gut then looking at Tiberius in the eye says, "I thought we might get an early start today, yesterday was a bit of a waste and we haven't had a chance to talk about the events of the wake."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Tipping the sword point down when it’s obvious that it’s Mythweaver, Tiberius replies, “Sorry about that, can’t be too careful. Okay, we’ll be with you shortly, say half an hour or so, as I have a few spells to prepare first if you’d like some more thought sensing magic at hand for interviews.”

Remove ads