(Discussion) General Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Or should I go with 500 posts per thread? That would set the maximum viewing of 50 posts per page to be the optimal method to view those threads.

Edit: Just looked at my user cp and realized that they removed the view 50 posts per page option. So maxing out at 400 would be the largest option, if we tried to keep things to 10 pages per thread.

Last edited:

Just wanted to give my opinion on the whole regulating of time thing. I don't think we would ever be able to get it to work. Threads are going to be moving at such different paces it will be to hard to regulate. Even if you tried to do it for just the taverns that throws everything else off when you want to do research and stuff. Lets just let it go and have time be a fickle thing on Enworld

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Gnomeworks, if that comment about being up for 20 hours was for me, I haven't been...
I just post until I slepp, then start posting as I do my 'stuff' around the house, then I post at work sometimes...I was stuck in the Coat-Check box tonight, so no comp (I did get girls flashing me th...er, never mind. Anyways, I am rested, have no fear.

Actually, that was me commenting about myself.

Thels

First Post
How's things on Gold Dwarves and Halfhuman Elves? They're both in the DMG, but I doubt they're in the SRD.

Dungannon

First Post
Just reposting my question since it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. :)

I have a question about a minor change to my character. Instead of knowledge (local), since it hasn't been determined where the Red Dragon Inn is located, could I instead have knowledge (Ravensdale), the town where my character began his career?

Also, as far as the thread limit goes, I recommend 400/thread. It's the same limit that is put on the Hivemind and works out to 10 pages with the normal settings of 40 posts/page.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Wow, I remember being one of the first people to look at this as I had a mid the night creamsteak started this but I didn't hop on board cuase I wasn't sure I could handle doing another character and now their so much going on I don't think I have a deaire to read therw hundreds of posts.

So any chance we could get a pdf or other document that highlights what been done and what needs to be done at least PC wise?

Dungannon

First Post
Brother, here's a link to the FAQ that gives at least the basics on Living ENWorld as well as the guidelines for creating a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads