(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Perfect...

Thanks a lot to you and the other judges. There are so many little rules and regulations that we could apply, its sometimes difficult to decide when to bother you guys and when to just make a decision and do something without permission, hoping for approval later. Thanks again for being around to answer the questions that pop up.

I'll tidy up my PrC, and repost it over here for convenience's sake.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Judges, I've got a PC who hasn't posted for some time (more than two weeks). He's supposed to cast a spell before the rest can continue with the adventure. Can I take control and just let him cast the spell?

Erekose13

Explorer
Might I make a suggestion for the Tavern (and other Adventure threads) that people put their character name in the Subject, maybe even their race/class/level. I am not in the tavern at the moment but I am reading it and getting really confused about who is going where. I am guessing that the DMs and Players are too getting a bit confused with like 4 adventures currently being offered in addition to the global plot thing.

garyh

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Preach it, brother.

Hey, I'm in the middle of my grad school midterm/project/waytoomuchwork period, too! Therein lies the problem when 3/4ths of the Judges are in college... thank goodness we've got Uriel!! :)

Thels

First Post
There's no subject in the quick reply box, but hey, that's where signatures are for. Does it make sense to add race, gender class and level?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Janos Audron said:
Judges, I've got a PC who hasn't posted for some time (more than two weeks). He's supposed to cast a spell before the rest can continue with the adventure. Can I take control and just let him cast the spell?

I say Yes, to get your game back on track,as well as possibly dropping him from the adventure. It could be that he is having connection problems etc, as many of us do. However, even the worst connection problems doen't preclude one from getting to a cyber-cafe or using a friend's computer briefly to post that you will be away.

CS and Garyh, I'd like to hear your opinions on this subject. How long should a DM and a group of players have to wait for an unresponsive player? It infringes upon the enjoyment of the others involved and ,frankly, is quite rude to just up and disappear with no word or 'goodbye'
This is not a rant against that player (I'm not even sure which one it is, honestly).

-Uriel

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
garyh said:
Hey, I'm in the middle of my grad school midterm/project/waytoomuchwork period, too! Therein lies the problem when 3/4ths of the Judges are in college... thank goodness we've got Uriel!! :)

Not only is Uriel not in scholl right now, he's laid up at home on crutches! Sweet for everyone...er. :D

Actually, I just bought a sweet leather office chair on craigslist (a local buy/se/whatever site), so I can comfortably putt around here and do ENWorldy stuff for many hours a day...

-Uriel

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Janos Audron said:
My comments about your situation are on the previous page.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ha,ha...
SO I end up with 9 people for the Monestary adventure.
As that is too many, I invent an adventure for the Wizard's Tower of Delmon the Dwarf Mage, for the overflow...
and more folks are in that one now.
?????

Sigh...

Velmont

First Post
Uriel said:
Ha,ha...
SO I end up with 9 people for the Monestary adventure.
As that is too many, I invent an adventure for the Wizard's Tower of Delmon the Dwarf Mage, for the overflow...
and more folks are in that one now.
?????

Sigh...

That's exactly why I didn't enter the back room and try to join the quest :D

Anyway, those Orcs have given me enough troble like that, I want to do something more in my branch, and it seems I have found something. I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads