(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Uriel said:
nimisgod, Wyzwrm, you guys are making a lot of plans for a couple of 1st and 2nd level characters...:D I think you will most likely both end up as Feral Orc Chow...

Your benevolently Murderous DM, Uriel.

OK, so I don't kill characters very often...although I've killed 2 so far and am fixing toget another 3 or4 of the remaining 6 in my Silver Door game inthe Playing threads...silly PCs, thinking that they can take my ancient Duergar Artifact! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Um, sorry.
Ahh... but you haven't counted on Sir Ishmael's twin brother (with the exact same story): Sir Ahab! Should Sir Ahab die, he shall be replaced with Sir Ishmael's twin cousin (who also has the exact same story): Sir Moby!

Sir Dick is just too wierd for me. Maybe he'll be the Paladin Ninja... hmmm...

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Hmm, I wonder what I missed out on, by not pursuing the feral orc stuff from Uriel's game(s).

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Thels said:
Hmm, I wonder what I missed out on, by not pursuing the feral orc stuff from Uriel's game(s).

Just a bunch of wacky Feral Monks,Feral Orcs and Worgs at the Monestary...so far.
The Delmon's Aid folks got to fight Automatons,zombies and an irate Fire Elemental as well as save a comotose Wizard.

You look to be having fun kidnapping Princesses. I just read through the entire thread and I laughed out loud at Manzanita's 'Holy Bat Guano!' when she realized that the Sleep spell wouldn't affect the Elven Guards. :D

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hypothetically, if I said, "Let's get rid of alignment" what all would we have to do to the game to keep everything working?

Creamsteak

Explorer
1) To Delmon's Aid- Uriel DMing, Creamsteak Judging.

2) The Monestary of Saint Feragon-Uriel DMing, Macbeth Judging

3)Dwaren Golems and Old Ruins-Creamsteak DMing, GaryH Judging.

4)A Merry Chase-Kahuna Burger DMing, Uriel Judging.

5)Slaying the Dreamer- Janos Audron DMing, Uriel Judging.

6)eK-1 The Tower of Koltifineous -Graf DMing, Creamsteak Judging.

7) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro-gnomeworks DMing, GaryH Judging.

8)Retrieval of Fallon's Key- Mithreander DMing, Macbeth Judging.

That should cover all corners. I had to assign GaryH my game since he's neither playing nor DMing and he was the last one with an open slot left.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads