(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Macbeth said:
Okay, looks like I've got The Monestary of Saint Feragon (11 PCs? WOW!) and Retrieval of Fallon's Key. I'll start reading through them tonight, and should be up to date by the end of the weekend, at latest.

Well, 5 of the PCs are currently in the 'To Delmon's Aid' adventure, but i am linking them...2 groups of Commando PCs Woohoo!

WizWrm

First Post
Bring it on! Most of us are twice your level! :D

Isn't your character, as well as mine (Velbrik), going to pick up Dragon Discple, nimisgod?

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Yep, I'm aiming for the big DD myself. I'm going for Blue (bec. it looks kewl, that's all) how about you?

You may be twice our level but we've got a dwarf with a scythe! and uhhh...sharks with lazers on their heads! HA!

WizWrm

First Post
Green. Both lawful evil. Interesting. Velbrik is LN; don't know if I want to shift down to LE, though. I'll see how it plays out IC.

::squint:: You're a paladin, aintcha? Dunno how that'll work.

As to class break-down, if I had to reckon, I'd guess you're going for a Pal 2/Sor 8/DD 10, eh?

nimisgod

LEW Judge
I don't think that you have to turn into the alignment of your dragon type with DD. If the Judges rule that it should be so, then I'm picking one of the (boring) metallic varieties. But dammit, I wanted my scales to match my eyes! This will change my entire outfit!!!

Ever see a paladin cry?

Anyhoo, I can only wish that my build was simpler than that. I actually have to go Pal2/Sor2/Ftr1 or Pal2/Sor1/Ftr2 to get to DD because of the Favored Class rules and the Paladin Multiclassing rules.

Obviously I will be spending a whole lot of points on Knowledge: Arcana, hence my relatively high Int.

WizWrm

First Post
You don't need to shift alignments, but I figure it would make a whole lot of sense RP-wise if that happened; you're being affected mentally as well as physically by your ancestor.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
To reflect the evilness I'm thinkin' beard and mustache... made of horn!

Honestly (and seriously), I haven't really given thought to that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

For RP, this could mean more internal monologue and a bit more in the way of impulsive evil decisions and contemplations. Perhaps an avarice for gems and a hunger for herd animals (esp. camel). More physical descriptions too: the hum of static electricity (esp. when angry), the gleam of the draconic eyes, sharp teeth, etc.

Hmm... Silver is starting to look good though.

garyh

First Post
Uriel said:
So, DMs, please post the Judge's name in your title thread, thanks.

I've used my amazing Mod powers to add my name to GW's Hunt game thread. That should help. Soon as we figure out which 2nd game I'm taking, I can change that thread title, too.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
WizWrm said:
You don't need to shift alignments, but I figure it would make a whole lot of sense RP-wise if that happened; you're being affected mentally as well as physically by your ancestor.

nimisgod, Wyzwrm, you guys are making a lot of plans for a couple of 1st and 2nd level characters...:D I think you will most likely both end up as Feral Orc Chow...

Your benevolently Murderous DM, Uriel.

OK, so I don't kill characters very often...although I've killed 2 so far and am fixing toget another 3 or4 of the remaining 6 in my Silver Door game inthe Playing threads...silly PCs, thinking that they can take my ancient Duergar Artifact! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Um, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads