(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Macbeth, your welcome to do whatever judgely that you want.
Just though I could help out. I know you must be busy, so I'll do it, if you like. I don't want you to feel like I'm stealing your game, I just want to help out.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
CS, did we set on 1/2 HP after 1st or 3/4?

As far as watching games, I'm still not sure if anyone is watching either of mine, and I have had no request/mention of watching others, though I sort of watch most of them in a casual manner.

Since the email doesn't seem to get checked as often as this thread, let's (Judges) sort ot out now. When I say 'No Judge Watching', I mean that there isn't a clear picture of who is the Judge watching it, hopefully that will change in short order.

These are the following games currently running in LEW;

1) To Delmon's Aid- Uriel DMing, no Judge watching.

2) The Monestary of Saint Feragon-Uriel DMing, no judge watching.

3)Dwaren Golems and Old Ruins-Creamsteak DMing, no Judge watching.

4)A Merry Chase-Kahuna Burger DMing, no Judge watching.

5)Slaying the Dreamer- Janos Audron DMing, no Judge watching.

6)eK-1 The Tower of Koltifineous -Graf DMing, no Judge watching.

7) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro-gnomeworks DMing, no Judge watching.

8)Retrieval of Fallon's Key- Mithreander DMing, no Judge Watching.

So, there we are Garyh,CS and Macbeth.

That's 8 games. Let's all take 2 of them, eh?

I would (once again) like to suggest the thread title including the Judge's name, so that plaers will know who to talk to and/or direct questions at if they need to.

-Uriel

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Judge name in thread title is a great idea I really support. I don't see any downside, and it will help with oragnization. As far as taking games, I think there is one mistake in your list, Uriel. I seem to remember that gary is handeling the Hunt for Cierya del Pietro. Besides that, I'll take The Monestary of Saint Feragon and, (if Garyh isn't watching it) the Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro. If Grayh has got it covered, I'll take Retrieval of Fallon's Key.

Dungannon

First Post
For the Judges, I would like to recommend that the "official" judge for an adventure be one that is not a PC or DM for that adventure.

Macbeth

First Post
Dungannon said:
For the Judges, I would like to recommend that the "official" judge for an adventure be one that is not a PC or DM for that adventure.
Yeah, that sounds good. I'm not a DM for any games currently (though I am thinking about one for the future), and I don't have a PC, so I can judge any of these adventures.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dungannon said:

That's a Given I didnt think needed to be mentioned. Of course, I seem to be the Judge that DMs the most, so perhaps I was too busy planning my next 6 games to mention it.
I agree officially, that the Judge can't be the same as the DM in an adventure.

-Uriel

garyh

First Post
Uriel said:
These are the following games currently running in LEW;

7) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro-gnomeworks DMing, no Judge watching.

So, there we are Garyh,CS and Macbeth.

That's 8 games. Let's all take 2 of them, eh?

-Uriel

I'm already watching GW's Hunt game. I'll take another, too.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
My two games are about to converge, btw, so whoever is watching the Monestary (Macbeth?) should have 11, yes 11 PCs under their wing :D

I'll take whatever is needed, A Merry Chase and Slaying the Dreamer.

So, DMs, please post the Judge's name in your title thread, thanks.

Macbeth

First Post
Okay, looks like I've got The Monestary of Saint Feragon (11 PCs? WOW!) and Retrieval of Fallon's Key. I'll start reading through them tonight, and should be up to date by the end of the weekend, at latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads