(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

First Post
Sparky said:
Thanks GPEKO and Macbeth. But... aren't we supposed to start with max gold? 4d4 x 10 would be 160, no? Or do we get 75% of max... or is that HP?
Yeah, your right, max starting gold. Sorry for the math error, I went to see the Matrix this mroning after only 4 hours sleep. 4 hours sleeps + 1 hour drive each way = one tired student.

Sparky

Macbeth said:
Yeah, your right, max starting gold. Sorry for the math error, I went to see the Matrix this mroning after only 4 hours sleep. 4 hours sleeps + 1 hour drive each way = one tired student.

Phew! I was about to have to dig out all those receipts.

Ouch. That's a lot of driving on not a lot of sleep.

Aranel

First Post
I have a qquestion;

I'll be moving house soon and I don't exactly know when we'll be getting a net connection of any kind...

Would it be alright if I let AMG run my character for me? (They're in the same adventure right now)

Otherwise I may just ask Uriel to make an example of Aranel...a sacrifice or something interesting...could be fun having a possessed character run around causing hell...

er...er....

Or he could maybe run her as an npc? ^^;;;

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
Ask your individual DM about what they prefer you do with that particular kind of problem.

As the DM.
I have no problem having AMG run Aranel until er...Aranel can get net access .
I have no problem with it as a Judge either.

-Uriel

Creamsteak

Explorer
About Kahuna Burger's game. If no judge has taken it up as a reading, I'll catch up on it. Just tell me that it needs to be done.

Uriel said:
As the DM.
I have no problem having AMG run Aranel until er...Aranel can get net access .
I have no problem with it as a Judge either.

-Uriel
That sounds good. Hopefully Aranel won't be gone far too long, but don't really know when she'll re-appear. At least she's not going to be gone for a few more days...

Macbeth

First Post
Creamsteak said:
About Kahuna Burger's game. If no judge has taken it up as a reading, I'll catch up on it. Just tell me that it needs to be done.
I'm not sure what needs to be done, but I could also watch it. I know that CS may be watching other games, but all I'm doing is reviewing the characters. I know that with classes and all, time can be a comodity, so I don't want CS to fell pressed to take the game. Just offering to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads