• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Knight Otu sent me a link to a Wikipedia site that Goblin King had set up for LEW. Seeing it unfinished and feeling that it was a great idea to localize all the information, I copied over all the dieties and associated domains/spells. I don't know if Goblin King is still on the boards or if he mysteriously left or if I just haven't noticed him? Or he just stopped working on that. I don't know. Anyway, anybody can edit it, I think I gave credit to the creators of the entries. It would be great to a have a knowledge center for ENWorld, and this seems a nice way to do it.

http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/livingenworld/

Knight Otu

First Post
I've added and edited a few things in the wiki. We'll want a "Legal" (OGL) link on the first page, as well as declarations of Open and Closed Content. Anyone up to it?

For what it's worth, I think we'd need to reference the following in our section 15 (Courtesy of using Unearthed Arcana):

Open Game License v 1.0 Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

System Reference Document Copyright 2000-2003, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Rich Baker, Andy Collins, David Noonan, Rich Redman, Bruce R. Cordell, John D. Rateliff, Thomas Reid, James Wyatt, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.

Modern System Reference Document Copyright 2002-2004, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Bill Slavicsek, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Charles Ryan, Eric Cagle, David Noonan, Stan!, Christopher Perkins, Rodney Thompson, and JD Wiker, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Richard Baker, Peter Adkison, Bruce R. Cordell, John Tynes, Andy Collins, and JD Wiker.

Swords of Our Fathers Copyright 2003, The Game Mechanics

Mutants & Masterminds Copyright 2002, Green Ronin Publishing

Unearthed Arcana Copyright 2004, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Andy Collins, Jesse Decker, David Noonan, Rich Redman

[Something like: Living ENWorld Community Project ... Living ENWorld forums]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
From what I understand, we can just use the OGL provided by WotC, so long as we give them credit with the copyright line. So I added that in. And I finished adding all the entries found in Creamsteaks's "Heap of Approved Content" post. I wasn't entirely sure how to organize things, some cross-referencing should probably be used. Also, I'm sure that his Heap of Approved Content isn't all of the approved content. So if any of you know of stuff that isn't in yet, add away! Like I said, anybody can edit it.

Knight Otu

First Post
While that's somewhat correct, at least the copyright notice (section 15) would need updating. I hope the other judges chime in on it, though.

Anyway thanks for your hard work. I'll reorganize some bits later, though. :)

Pbartender

First Post
Anybody know what happened to Zweischneid or GPECKO? They both have characters in my current adventure, but neither has posted for several weeks.

If they don't post soon, I'm going to find a way for them to fade into the background.

Dexerion

First Post
i need some to open a discussion with some of the players that have characters from tharol, fallon, and brimbor or any smaller stop along that road. i would like to tie character backgrounds into the setting for flavor. if any of these characters come along on one of the two adventures, i would like to flavor the adventure with some npcs and whatknot. please email me, ryan_bankston@hotmail.com

Velmont

First Post
I didn't named the city from where Opale was, nor Rinaldo, but if any of these one have a thief guild that can respect itself, Opale could come from one of these town, and by the same time, Rinaldo would have surely visited the city too, as his cousin (and Opale's husband) should have a base in the town, as he is a smuggler working for the thief guild where Opale get her arcane training.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hey all, I'm back!

First question - what have I missed?

Second question - what happened to the adventure I was running, the Lost Gem?

Zerth

First Post
The Lost Gem thread is still there. I gave it a friendly *BUMP* so now you should be able to find it. ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
I was about to give him the link. :)

We've switched servers, and some links may be broken. If you get to a 404 page, simply remove the /forums part of the link to get to the right destination. E-mail functions and the like are back.

Earlier in this thread (propably on the previous page, depending on your settings), you can see what Troi gets for his involvment in his last adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads