• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Avengers

Rhun

First Post
I think my PC is ready for this game, but I'll go over him this weekend just to make sure everything is okay...I don't think I bought him any magic, but hopefully he can find a nice undead slaying sword or such. :D

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
J. Alexander said:
Sorry missed the question about continual flame..what did you want to know?

I wanted to put it on sling bullets, but really its just too expensive, unless I can get a fellow cleric to do it for cost.

rereading posts has clarified a bit. One last thing, after we start Is 1 gp =10sp or 100sp?

btw I just read the 4e magic items teaser, and it does not appear to restrict magic items as much as I had hoped. I will keep a x10 magic item pricing system in mind, as trying to spend cash when magic items are beyond reach intriges me. It does look like 4e will be better balanced to the lack.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, my monk is finished. I bought Cure Moderate Wounds potions and Hide from Undead (not sure why, just wanted to). He has 48gp er............ 4,800sp left

J. Alexander

First Post
Delay for the DM

Hey guys,

I hope to get caught up on the current posting today and tomorrow but next week will be slow...making the transition to a new office and developing the client base etc is taking a lot of my time...so go ahead plan your characters etc ...sorry for the delay

J. Alexander

First Post
Start

Okay guys....
I need all the characters finalized and posted to both en world and wiki by next tuesday...please confirm with a short post that you are still intending to play

Thanks JA

Fenris

Adventurer
J. Alexander said:
Okay guys....
I need all the characters finalized and posted to both en world and wiki by next tuesday...please confirm with a short post that you are still intending to play

Thanks JA

Yeap still intending.

Character is finalized. Links for where you want him posted?

Remove ads