• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMGenie - Masters of the Djinn Yahoo Group missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Mynex said:
The insults, accusations, insinuations, and flat out declarations of theft of IP being 'Okay' are unacceptable.

But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Seems that a lot of unacceptable behaviour is allowed when it's directed at us, so I should be used to it by now.

*shrug* Whatever.

Believe it or not, until the thread was reported last night, we didn't know this thread existed. Unacceptable behavior is not allowed when it's directed at you, either. Report threads. Obviously not every report will be resolved to your satisfaction, but if you don't report, we frequently don't know.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
DonTadow said:
In other words, CMP and its employees, at least on enworld, have made a big stench about stopping the spread of others IP. Well the forum shutting down should be seen as a victory by them. However, they seem offended to be accused of having something to do with it. Which is ironic considering techincally I"m accusing htem of doing what they would deem " a good deed".

ENWorld has always stated that it opposes piracy of material, as well. We also don't like people giving instructions on how to pirate material from here, and those threads are always closed.

This thread has turned quite nasty, and I'm going to close it on those grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads