D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Orius

Legend
Woohoo!

Weird that III is the first one to come out.

Not really. The first Planescape MC has a lot of the standard planar stuff, particularly the Outer Planes, and it's the main 2e source for stuff like demons and devils, but a lot of it is a replacement for MC8. That one should be released though because the XP values in MC8 tend to far too high. The third one has a lot of elemental monsters. The second one is the least important. It's got some good stuff, but none of the stuff is critical. Also, WotC published that one, so they may have digital files of it available.

What's holding up the second MC Annual? That's probably the best of the 4, and it has all the random encounter tables missing from the MM.

JEB

Legend
The scan of the planescape book is excellent, they've definitely improved their scanning techniques as I'd often find that planescape products had a slightly washed out or faded look to them.
I hope this is the beginning of them revisiting more of their older, rougher scans. Maybe also adding those missing bits from various products (pages, maps, token sheets, etc.).

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I hope this is the beginning of them revisiting more of their older, rougher scans. Maybe also adding those missing bits from various products (pages, maps, token sheets, etc.).
Yeah, a few need a go over. They redid the inner planes guide a couple weeks back which changed it from "just readable" to "easily readable"

Voadam

Legend
There are a number that have terrible OCR, the Van Richten's Monster Hunting compilations are particularly horrible.

There are also a few that are just pictures with no OCR whatsoever, B2 Keep on the Borderlands, 2e Jakandor, a bunch of the 3e Dragonlance ones.

Remove ads