D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
It's been more than a year since the last reply on this thread, but I thought it might be interesting to note that from your original wish list, less than a dozen haven't been released:

CGR2: The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (Dark Sun)
CM5: Mystery of the Snow Pearls (BECMI)
(FOR11): Cult of the Dragon (FR)
FR8: Cities of Mystery (FR)
MC6
MC13
Monstrous Arcana: The Sea Devils (2E)
Monstrous Compendium Annual: Volume 2
Monstrous Compendium Annual: Volume 3
Monstrous Compendium Annual: Volume 4
(PHBR14): The Complete Barbarian's Handbook (2E)

The folks behind the DM's Guild/Classics site have been doing a great job in filling in the gaps :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Amusingly, I had been thinking about revising the first post to list off all the products that haven't been released yet, and then slowly delete stuff from it as they debut.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I am in the process of revising the first post to list all products not currently available in PDF. Its a work in progress and I still need to add - Greyhawk, Lankhmar, Oriental Adventures, Planescape, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, and any miscellaneous items that might stand a chance of coming to PDF.

Once the list is done, I'll delete stuff from it every Tuesday when new PDFs hit www.dmsguild.com. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The list is complete!

Interestingly, 4E is nearly completely available on PDF, only missing Free RPG Day releases and a map pack.

I'll update every Tuesday. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Updated to reflect this week's PDF releases. Three Oriental Adventures titles and a Birthright title.

Also, though I'm not going to add them to my list, older issues of Dungeon and Dragon (3E era) are starting to pop up now.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Updated for this week's PDF releases. There are now only two Dark Sun products not in PDF - the expanded revised campaign setting from 2E and Bloodsand Arena, the 2010 Free RPG Day offering from 4E. Still a fair chunk of 2nd Edition products to go.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Another Tuesday, another update. This time we have two Dragonlance adventures, a Mystara almanac, and the final 2E Dark Sun product to be released in PDF - the revised campaign setting.

Igwilly

First Post
Sounds like 2e Dark Sun is complete. That's a good thing.
I'm still waiting for PHBR14 The Complete Barbarian's Handbook: it will be crucial for my campaign.

Remove ads