D&D 5E DND search term going exponential?

darjr

I crit!
it certainly has not plateaued. What is the name of that thread?!

I’ve realized if you want to throw a thread and hope it never gets found again misspell the title!

Is it going exponential? What if it does?

35F9FE83-3853-4788-9E09-3C7A30AA9AF7.jpeg

Are we assuming all searches for "dnd" are for Dungeons and Dragons, because that seems extremely bold, given the popularity of the acronym for "Do not disturb", for example (and I daresay it's an acronym for other things too - one of them could easily be combining with searches aimed at D&D to make this look higher than it is). Maybe you'd be better off looking solely at "D&D", which isn't really used for anything else? If it's really an increase in D&D's popularity, it should also show up with "D&D". Does it?

darjr

I crit!
Are we assuming all searches for "dnd" are for Dungeons and Dragons, because that seems extremely bold, given the popularity of the acronym for "Do not disturb", for example (and I daresay it's an acronym for other things too - one of them could easily be combining with searches aimed at D&D to make this look higher than it is). Maybe you'd be better off looking solely at "D&D", which isn't really used for anything else? If it's really an increase in D&D's popularity, it should also show up with "D&D". Does it?
good point.

Here's this.

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 4.24.56 PM.png

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
there was a time with the writers of game of thrones were known as DnD.

Remove ads