D&D Movie/TV Do you think the D&D Movie will be good?

Do you think the D&D Movie will be good?

• Yes, and I plan to see it

Votes: 81 68.1%
  • Yes, but I won't see it for reasons

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No, but I plan to see it anyway

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • No, and I won't see it

Votes: 17 14.3%

I think it will land about midway between the Hobbit trilogy and LOTR trilogy for fun, seriousness and general enjoyability, which is enough for a "good" vote. I just hope the rest of the cast can make up for my general dislike for Chris Pine's acting.

It's looking like it will be decent and entertaining, hope to catch it at the drive in theater.
I hope so, but think differently. A drive in? There is still one here locally, but it's a hella drive away. The last time I went, I got eaten alive by mosquitoes and have enjoyed a reclined seating and air conditioned experience since then. There is a certain charm though...

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I hope so, but think differently. A drive in? There is still one here locally, but it's a hella drive away. The last time I went, I got eaten alive by mosquitoes and have enjoyed a reclined seating and air conditioned experience since then. There is a certain charm though...
Yeah, the San Jose one is close enough, and bugs aren't a big problem in the car, with the radio serving as the speakers.

Remove ads