5E Do You Want Another Warlord Poll?

Do You Want Another Warlord Poll?

• Yes, this entire forum should consist of nothing but warlord polls.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • No, polls should be eradicated from ENWorld and everyone who participates banned.

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • I'm a cultist of Demogorgon. I vote yes AND no.

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • I would like an option in this poll that isn't totally insane.

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters

Dausuul

Legend
There are only two warlord polls on the first page right now. Do you think this is enough? Should there be more?

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
You forgot an option:

Yes, this entire forum should consist of nothing but warlord polls, and anyone that doesn't participate in the polls should be banned.

:p

Oh, and you forgot Lemon Curry...it's an ENWorld tradition that can only be disregarded at one's own peril (like chain-letters and emails from Nigerian royalty).

EzekielRaiden

Explorer
Ho ho, ha ha, hee hee, it is to laugh.

Sorry, just don't think this is a joke worthy of its own thread. Not even going to bother voting.

This poll is kinda pointless.

Seriously, we've had enough Warlord related polls, and I'm not sure if they've established anything. Maybe we should move on....

TrippyHippy

Adventurer
I think the Warlord should have it's own game, where everybody goes about trying to boss each other about, and rally against the Evil Empire of conventional D&D rules.

Mercule

Adventurer
Only if it's about how to torture them:

- Waterboarding
- Blood eagle
- Bamboo shoots
- Listening to halfling rap
- Sensory deprivation
- Scourging

TwoSix

Unserious gamer
Supporter
This poll is kinda pointless.

Seriously, we've had enough Warlord related polls, and I'm not sure if they've established anything. Maybe we should move on....
I think we need a poll to determine if polls about Warlord polls are actually pointless.

The Warlord polls will continue until one of them results in the Warlord being voted down by a large enough margin.
THE WARLORD POLLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!

Dausuul

Legend
Given the results of this poll, it's clear that the entire D&D community is calling for a Cultist of Demogorgon class. Why is WotC ignoring the fans?

Lanliss

Explorer
I am sorry, but can someone explain what the warlord is exactly? As far as I can tell, reading between the lines of recent posts, it is a fighter/healer that is ridiculously OP, but don't worry, it doesn't use magic? I do not see the point in such a thing, other than to get around the gritty realism rules if your DM banished healing magic. Of course, the I have only ever played 5E, so sorry if I read it wrong.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member

Just so everyone is aware - there was a time when use of sarcastic polls got pretty bad, such that we had to put a moratorium on them, and start banning people for them.

Maybe folks want to stop going down this route, before we decide we need to do that again.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I am sorry, but can someone explain what the warlord is exactly? As far as I can tell, reading between the lines of recent posts, it is a fighter/healer that is ridiculously OP, but don't worry, it doesn't use magic? I do not see the point in such a thing, other than to get around the gritty realism rules if your DM banished healing magic. Of course, the I have only ever played 5E, so sorry if I read it wrong.
I hate you Poe's law!

akr71

Adventurer
Having just (this past winter) gotten back into the game after a long hiatus - AD&D/1e, I don't even know what a Warlord is..

Nor do I want to. 5e isn't perfect, but it is fun! Anything I think is lacking, unclear or my table doesn't agree with, we homebrew or make our own rulings. Isn't that the point?

TrippyHippy

Adventurer

Just so everyone is aware - there was a time when use of sarcastic polls got pretty bad, such that we had to put a moratorium on them, and start banning people for them.

Maybe folks want to stop going down this route, before we decide we need to do that again.
I entirely respect and support this stance.

However, on the same basis, do you not see this being problematic as a statement of intent?:

Tony Vargas said:
The Warlord polls will continue until one of them results in the Warlord being voted down by a large enough margin.

NOW LIVE! 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4