D&D 5E Do You Want Another Warlord Poll?

Do You Want Another Warlord Poll?

• Yes, this entire forum should consist of nothing but warlord polls.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • No, polls should be eradicated from ENWorld and everyone who participates banned.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • I'm a cultist of Demogorgon. I vote yes AND no.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I would like an option in this poll that isn't totally insane.

Votes: 16 21.3%

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I entirely respect and support this stance.

However, on the same basis, do you not see this being problematic as a statement of intent?:
First, please don't respond to moderation in-thread. It's against the rules.

Second, if you feel a post is problematic, please report it; do not discuss posts potentially being problematic in the thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

ZickZak

Explorer
I am sorry, but can someone explain what the warlord is exactly? As far as I can tell, reading between the lines of recent posts, it is a fighter/healer that is ridiculously OP, but don't worry, it doesn't use magic? I do not see the point in such a thing, other than to get around the gritty realism rules if your DM banished healing magic.
Seems like you need anOTHEER WARLORD THREEAAD! Woohoooo! /pop champagne

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
I personally think the word warlord should be blacklisted an treated as an act of terrorism and you should be taken to a certain military base and brutally beaten. Yes i am that sick of all this warlord this and warlord that.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I personally think the word warlord should be blacklisted an treated as an act of terrorism and you should be taken to a certain military base and brutally beaten. Yes i am that sick of all this warlord this and warlord that.
warl.jpg

Remove ads