• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who Ncuti Gatwa Xmas Special & s1

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
Well given that at the start of the episode, Mrs. Flood didn't recognize the police box as a TARDIS (since she was yelling at Abdul about putting it there), if she's in the know about Time Lords, she's obviously never encountered The Doctor before.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
After the Toymaker shenanigans and this episodes goblins I’m starting to think RTD is pitching for CBeebies, turning Ncuti’s run into a live-action cartoon!

I enjoyed it as mindless christmas fare, but I do hope we get better stories this season.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
After the Toymaker shenanigans and this episodes goblins I’m starting to think RTD is pitching for CBeebies, turning Ncuti’s run into a live-action cartoon!

I enjoyed it as mindless christmas fare, but I do hope we get better stories this season.
If you think this is a live-action cartoon, I've got a stack of old Doctor Who DVDs you should watch. Doctor Who has always been a live-action cartoon for kids that adults watch. Always.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads