• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who - The Colour of Fear

Raven Crowking

First Post
Jane realized that the other man, whom she was sure had been right behind her, was nowhere in sight.

(GM NOTE: Wesley and Jane take 1 Action Point each. This will definitely throw a curve into the game, and it is hardly your fault! My plan will be to regenerate the Sage if he doesn't show up soon, using the Round Robin Timelord rules, and give him to one of you to play as an extra character.)

Ilium

First Post
OOC: Cool. We'll try to forge on.

Jane turns expectantly to her new acquaintances, then turns completely around, looking for the older man who seemed to have vanished. "Umm," she says uncertainly to Wesley. "Where did your friend get off to?"

Lorthanoth

Explorer
A tall-ish, sandy-haired young man pokes his head round the door; obviously one of the students. This is Rob Matthews. He carries a backpack and a tennis racket in a leather cover with a strap.

"Oh, er, sorry" he says (a British accent - a middle-class southern one for those who know) "I just had a question for you, Professor," he adds to Professor Merryman.

He steps more into the room, "But, I can, er, come back later if you're busy." Rob regards Wesley with obvious surprise. A real cowboy in the States! This place was crazy!

Raven Crowking

First Post
Prof. Merryman looked up at the student and harumphed.

"Someone could at least ask me something" he said peevishly. "I mean, if that's why we're all standing around here keeping me from my dinner. I've got to get someone to look at my flowerbeds."

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Rob decides to take the plunge, "Well, I was just wondering if you'd heard anymore about the Speleologists' Club expedition at all? I know some of the other guys where really keen to go, so I thought I'd ask if we had the go-ahead yet?" He tries (and fails) to keep an excited tone from his voice.

Remove ads