• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who. Ye gods! How did I miss this.

Found the complete New Who on sale at a local used bookstore (DVD) and have been watching when I have the time.

I watched the latest incarnation and found it was entertaining but somehow missing something. I used to watch the Tom Baker era Doctor on PBS every afternoon and loved it.

Only watched Eggleston and now watching Tennant. Man this show was Brilliant! so much fun.

MK

Found the complete New Who on sale at a local used bookstore (DVD) and have been watching when I have the time.

I watched the latest incarnation and found it was entertaining but somehow missing something. I used to watch the Tom Baker era Doctor on PBS every afternoon and loved it.

Only watched Eggleston and now watching Tennant. Man this show was Brilliant! so much fun.

MK
I love Dr Who.... The ORIGINAL Dr Who. I grew up watching the Daleks exterminate stuff before all the high tech special effects that we have today. Not to take anything away from the NewWho.... I just prefer the old school Who....

oni no won

First Post
I thought Christopher Eccleston was the perfect Dr. Who to reststart the series. He was cool which is so different than the normally eccentric variations of past Dr. Whos. It didn't take me long to warm up to Tennant either. It did take me longer to warm up to Smith but I consider him and his companion to be the best part of the new series. I refuse to watch the woman Dr. Who. I have a problem when tv shows and movies change the gender or race of iconic characters.

Remove ads