D&D 5E Doctors & Daleks - Cubicle 7 Brings Doctor Who to D&D 5E

Cubicle 7 -- makers of the official Doctor Who roleplaying game -- has announced that the Doctor will officially be coming to 5E soon under the name Doctors and Daleks. There are no dates or details yet, over than that the Doctors and Daleks Player's Guide will launch 'soon'.

dnd.jpg

A NEW COMPANION FOR YOUR ADVENTURES THROUGH ALL OF SPACE AND TIME!

The wild adventures of everyone’s favourite Time Lord comes to the world’s most popular roleplaying game in Doctors and Daleks. Take your gaming group into the TARDIS and travel anywhere, anywhen. Want to meet Leornado da Vinci? Or see what life is like in the year 3,000? What about another planet entirely? All of space and time is your Venusian macro-oyster, but keep your wits about you — there’s a lot of danger in the vastness of eternity.

We are delighted to announce that we are working on Doctors and Daleks – a new line of products that brings Doctor Who adventures to your table using 5th Edition rules! The first release – The Doctors and Daleks Player’s Guide will launch soon.

The wild adventures of everyone’s favourite Time Lord comes to the world’s most popular roleplaying game in Doctors and Daleks. Take your gaming group into the TARDIS and travel anywhere, anywhen.

We’ll also continue to support the new Second Edition of our award winning Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game, with a host of new products on the way soon!

Last edited:

nevin

Hero
Huh. A franchise that's mostly about talking your way out of violence and/or straight up running away coupled with a game system that's 90% combat.

Here's to hoping they do great things with the non-combat challenges otherwise this will end up as a Doctor Who shooter.

I can see it now. Regeneration is the level up mechanic for Time Lords.
A lot of people play the game with far more role playing than combat. It's part of why D&D is so big. It didn't embrace any particular playstyle. the DM and the players get to decide how the game goes. this is a non issue. And did you watch Torchwood, or pay attention to Unit, or the Shadow council? Lot of shooters running around in the Doctor who universe. The Doctor doesn't like that everyone else play's with the toys they have.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I keep on telling myself that I have to get this for cherry picking stuff for my 5E games.
I got the pdf of the players book for US$25(?) as soon as it was available, and even though I haven't actively used anything from it yet, I absolutely do not regret that purchase.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases