• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Donnchadh Speaks

Scotley said:
"Very good, you've helped us immeasurably. You say three people and one was a woman? What of the other two. Now think back to the sound of their voices for me. Old or young? Local accent or maybe from somewhere else? It sounds as if the woman was the leader, is that your impression? What of the other two, both important people or did one defer to the others?"

"All three were men; the woman they referred to was not present. However, it sounded as though 'she' is their superior in some way. Local accent - most of our military are home grown. I never actually saw them; if I'd been in a position to do so I'd have been seen myself. I only strongly suspect they are military from the content of their speech. I don't know that for sure. Among the three I overheard, there was banter indicating they are of equal rank."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth on Patrol

mleibrock said:
If all the other rooms in the attic have been searched, he will move to the hall.

OCC - No need for a ladder silly human!! All the ceilings here high? If so Skáth will move near the ceiling to help avoid being seen and as quickly as possible to the first door he sees.

OOC: Sorry, Mike - I missed this post.

IC:

Skáth quickly manages to look into most of the top floor rooms in the estate - these are primarily bedroom suites and other private quarters, sitting rooms, etc. There are a few rooms he is unable to access, either because they are locked and he's unable to pick the locks or because his listening at the doors indicates that there are people behind them who might notice the door opening apparently of its own accord.

Through a combination of acute perceptions and adroit use of shadows near the ceilings, he is able to remain undetected in his search of this floor (as far as he can tell).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth Goes Exploring

Having pretty thoroughly examined the top (third) floor, Skáth quickly finds a central stair leading down to the second. Sounds of activity from below let him know that it will not be as easy to remain undetected once he descends.

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth will listen for a bit to see if he is able to decipher and of the sounds he hears. Specifically does he hear his group or talk of them?

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"Search your memory, did they say anything else about how they might kill the Maor or that could give us a clue as to the identity of the lady?"

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC: Cairn coughs loudly and rattles some furniture to cover any sounds that may be coming from the room where Gavril's interrogation is proceeding. He will even begin to sing softly (horribly out of key) so that no one nearby will want to hear any sounds coming from this area.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Interrogation

The soft sounds of off key singing waft into the room from outside as Gavril continues his investigation.

"That is all I remember, I'm sorry. Whoever 'she' is, she's important. And this is a far reaching plot."

Remove ads