• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"So....do we think that, as Bardeir, we can attach ourselves to the diplomatic envoy to Radharc, and accompany Maor Clun on his journey, so that we may see what we may see?"

OOC: Funny, but I thought that we had determined that this would be the proper thing to do some weeks ago.........speaking of "time warps." ;)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Béar Éag

Leif said:
"So....do we think that, as Bardeir, we can attach ourselves to the diplomatic envoy to Radharc, and accompany Maor Clun on his journey, so that we may see what we may see?"
"I think that's just our game!"

Leif said:
OOC: Funny, but I thought that we had determined that this would be the proper thing to do some weeks ago.........speaking of "time warps." ;)
OOC: You had - I just included that in the general summary in case y'all forgot :D

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

OOC: Cyr slept while Gavril enjoyed himself. I didn't realize it would be so late for the visit, I believed we went in the park the morning Gavril came back?! That would make visit to mortitian around 10AM by my account...hm...I must've missed something.

I'm not sure I should join the official party. Someone there must know I was imprisoned. Hmmm, and might try something to early. Yes, definitely, I should join the official party, that's what I said.

:)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Neurotic said:
OOC: Cyr slept while Gavril enjoyed himself. I didn't realize it would be so late for the visit, I believed we went in the park the morning Gavril came back?! That would make visit to mortitian around 10AM by my account...hm...I must've missed something

OOC: Good call, Neurotic - morning it is. We'll call it mid-day when the rituals are complete.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"I believe we should get out of here and lay low until morning when we can join the party going to Radharc. The less visible we are until we actually leave town the better off we'll be I suspect."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Scotley said:
"I believe we should get out of here and lay low until morning when we can join the party going to Radharc. The less visible we are until we actually leave town the better off we'll be I suspect."
"That sounds like a wise plan to me, Friend Gavril, I second your idea. Shall we meet up tomorrow morning at our usual tavern for breakfast?"

OOC: So can we assume that we'll all get a fresh start in the morning, and all "time issues" will be behind us?

mleibrock

First Post
Skath

"I, too, would agree, seems enough people have seen me now that I am getting nervous. You know... at least one person has seen us all together now - the mortician. He may not say anything but we can no longer assume people will not associate us a a bigger party of 6 rather than of 3."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Moving Forward . . .

Leif said:
OOC: So can we assume that we'll all get a fresh start in the morning, and all "time issues" will be behind us?

OOC: Date/Time issues resolved. Consider it mid-day (that would be the 10th hour from mid-night since there are 20 hours in a day), the 25th day of Céad (first month of the year).

If anyone wishes to do anything during the last half of this day or through the night, please let me know. Also, I'll need to know where each of you will be sleeping tonight (there was some indication that you would split up and meet again at first light at the tavern).

Dílis and Béar announce their intention to sleep at the church Cerallos was kind enough to locate for the Críu.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

OOC: The church is actually not a bad idea. My intention was that we stay away from public places. If we can have some degree of privacy in the church then Gavril would stay there.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

Thanks, Scotley - I guess since no one posted over the weekend all will be sleeping at the church and no one wants to further prepare.

IC:

Any thoughts as to how you'll wrangle an invite to the state visit? The most expedient would be just to march on up and formally announce your intention to accompany the visit as agents of the Queen. As Skáth pointed out, it's a safe bet everyone knows y'all are together now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads