• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

I'll sleep in the chucrh as I have no lodgings in this town.

OOC: I'm baby sitting again. I'll be out from today to the end of the month. As usual, feel free to NPC Cyr as needed. In this one instance he will be going with Criu without discussion :) If they agree to go in two groups then I'll go where I'm assigned ...

I'll try to lookup every now and then...

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth would like to stay with the group but not necessarily in the church. He would prefer to sleep outside in a tree if the area surrounding the church includes such.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC: Cairn will stay at the church, too. Yeah, I know I mentioned splitting up, but I don't really know where else to go.

IC: "I think we should just show up and announce that we'll be accompanying the party -- very Imperious, I know, but, hey, if we have the power, we might as well flaunt it now and then.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Béar Éag

"Surprise is a good thing as well. We may catch the conspirators off guard with such a strategy and startle them into revealing something.

I suggest 'hostile territory' drill tonight - our enemy has already shown willingness to attack even within town. If they know we are here they may try to eliminate the threat before the state visit leaves."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"I agree, Bear! So, that means that we will all be in one location and sleeping in shifts, right?"

OOC: Has Bill left us for good, or is he just too busy for us right now? ;) You've probably already told us this, but I don't remember, and Scotley has already had me WAY above my quota for sifting through old posts lately.....

mleibrock

First Post
Skath

Mowgli said:
"Surprise is a good thing as well. We may catch the conspirators off guard with such a strategy and startle them into revealing something.

I suggest 'hostile territory' drill tonight - our enemy has already shown willingness to attack even within town. If they know we are here they may try to eliminate the threat before the state visit leaves."

"Good idea, I will take first watch if no one objects. I will be outside the rest of the night as well so at least not all of our eggs are in the one basket."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dílis Aerach

Cyr volunteers to share the first watch with Skáth, and Béar opts for the middle watch along with Cairn.

Dílis turns to Gavril with a wince. "I suppose that leaves the two of us on watch together. I hope you are still sated enough from your tryst with the Maora that you are able to concentrate on your duties rather than, um, other things . . ."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"I will watch with you, Dílis, and let Béar watch with Gavril, if that is more to youir liking?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dílis Aerach

"Why thank you, Cairn - that's most generous! But I was only teasing . . . I know Gavril's advances are harmless unless I'm truly willing to succumb - and I suppose they'd be harmless then as well!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads