• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"As you wish, milady.....and I certainly intended no offense to you, Friend Gavril! I simply know how 'unmanageable' your ponderous masculinity becomes at times. And I ask you both to please keep your screaming, moaning, and shouting down to a bare minimum, so that the rest of us can sleep as peacefully as possible." ;)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dílis Aerach

With a flirty, throaty chuckle (sexy enough to catch the interest of every able bodied male in the room), the attractive young musician sashays to a corner of the room and prepares her bedroll. "Wake me for my watch, boys!"

[sblock=OOC]Fast forwarded to bed time - it seemed to make sense given the context of the posting. Please post any special precautions or actions you're taking on your respective watches . . .[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bedding Down

[sblock=OOC]If you would each be so kind as to let me know which bed you'll be in (use 101,102,103,501,502,503) while you're not on watch. Not that I have anything planned for the evening or anything . . .

Mike, unfortunately there is no way for Skáth to stay outside and still be in touch with the Críu - the dorm room is an interior one w/ no windows or quick access. If you want him to sleep outside while he's not on watch he could, but it would be difficult to communicate if there's trouble and he couldn't get to them quickly.

I'm not sure why the hexes didn't print on the map, but there should be a hex (representing 6' of space) around each number. Just picture it in your mind, if you would . . .[/sblock]

Attachments

• Clún Church Dormitory.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 81

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Mowgli said:
[sblock=OOC]If you would each be so kind as to let me know which bed you'll be in (use 101,102,103,501,502,503) while you're not on watch. Not that I have anything planned for the evening or anything . . .

Mike, unfortunately there is no way for Skáth to stay outside and still be in touch with the Críu - the dorm room is an interior one w/ no windows or quick access. If you want him to sleep outside while he's not on watch he could, but it would be difficult to communicate if there's trouble and he couldn't get to them quickly.

I'm not sure why the hexes didn't print on the map, but there should be a hex (representing 6' of space) around each number. Just picture it in your mind, if you would . . .[/sblock]

OCC - I would still like to have him sleep outside and if there is a posted watch they should be able to be in contact with him right?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Depends on where they're standing watch. The problem is, the dorm room is far enough inside the building that anyone standing watch outside won't be able to contact the rest of the Críu easily, so they'd be stuck fighting alone against anyone who attacks. The only practical way to make sure the Críu isn't separated if there's a fight is to post the watch in the room, or just outside the door in the hall (or both).[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC:

Cairn's preference is to be in bed 102, if that is taken, then 502, 101, and 501.

Cairn's intention is to stand his watch just outside the door to the bedroom.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"I'll take a bunk close to the door." He nods a Cairn's suggestion. "Watching outside the door is not a bad idea." He leers at Dillis, "unless you'd rather sit with me on the bunk during our watch."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"I suppose that would be acceptable, also, provided that you can give me you ironclad assurance that you won't mistake me for one of your 'conquests' of the fairer sex!";)

"Really, though, I think I'll go with my original plan."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bedding Down for an Uneventful Evening

Cyr and Skáth set up for their watch - Cyr takes a chair to the hall just outside the door and Skáth takes his position in a tree (there are PLENTY available, even in town) with enough knobs and gnarls on the trunk and branches to insure he stays awake. The rest of the Críu beds down, thoughts of the morrow swirling through their minds until they sink into slumber.

[sblock=For Skáth Only]A good portion of Skáth's watch is undisturbed, but he manages to remain alert throughout in spite of the lulling sound of the night insects and the gentle, cooling breeze blowing constantly throughout the night.

About 20 minutes before he's due to wake the next watch, Skáth becomes aware of movement on the path and in the surrounding trees below. As he watches, he sees three stealthy silhouettes slipping along the path toward the church. They are already close - by the time he recognizes what he's seeing, they have gathered at the door and entered.

(There are other ways into the church, and Skáth would have scouted them ahead of time so if you wish you may have him enter through a window in order to avoid being seen by whomever (or whatever) has entered the church).[/sblock]

Attachments

• Clún Church Dormitory 01.JPG
    Clún Church Dormitory 01.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

OOC - Nice map, Mikey!

Does the room they are sleeping in have an exterior window? If So Skáth will throw a knife at hit, hoping to wake them and still be able to flank these guys.

If not he will just follow them flying as high at the ceiling will allow and hiding in the shadow. He would really like to catch them by surprise.

Remove ads