Domhani Bairdéir 04

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

OOC - Mike as the group travels and as time passed, Skáth would have healed everyone until the entire party was back to full body.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

Remember, each wound can be healed only once by any given Healer, and the heals don't add up (if you heal a wound Cyr healed earlier, only the amount by which you exceed Cyr's roll counts). I'll go back and look to see which wounds have been healed and let you know how many rolls you'll need to make.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Thank you very much, Skath and Cyr, for your healing skills! I trust that now that we are all feeling better and able to clearly address the situation at hand, we can promptly make the decisions that are necessary to be made about Maor?'

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I think Gavril was pretty close to fully healed up.

Gavril will take his fellows out of earshot of the Maor, but not out of sight of the prisoners. "I am at a loss gentlemen. How do we proceed?"

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Yes, I find myself at the same impasse, Gavril. I am also at a total loss how to proceed next."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

I don't think we have much choice in the matter.

We go with him, we prepare for possible ambush and hope for the best.

I don't think he is part of the conspiracy, but it is possible that he will resist going to see the queen. His wife is missing or dead, his city under pressure, he has no reason to go.

I don't see us forcing Maor into anything. It would spoil any good will Queen mught have here. It would show us as queen's enforcers.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"I don't recall anyone even suggesting that we force Maor into anything, Cyr! But I also don't think that the Queen's Bairdeir should be relegated to a totally passive role in this matter. I feel certain that there must be some active action that we can take to ensure the safety of everyone and further the interests of the Queen in peaceful rule. The only problem is that I can't quite put my finger on this supposed action, and that saddens me."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

What I meant to say is that we have to protect Maor and try to get him to the Queen, but we cannot control what he will do. Thus, we are passive in this matter. We can take action only when something happens, either he comes under attack again, he attacks us proving with that action that he is in league with conspirators or everything goes peacefuly, somebody else attacks trying to free prisoners or we decide to go to give our report and prisoners leaving him for time being.

This last one I list as an option, but I don't think we should entertain it at least until Bear finds us even with the prisoners.

As I remember we have no further clues as to what is going on here, that's why we went with Maor on his trip. So, again, we are forced to wait.

Did I miss anything?

Remove ads