Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Escape From Old Korvosa

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
In celestial:
"Easy, Mharri, we don't have any proof against Glorio. While I would trust Vencarlo, he might have been mislead to false belief."

Common to Vencarlo:
"You seem to be wandering around...what can you tell us about the labyrinth? Did you get any sense of these rotation rooms?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Lots of traps," says Vencarlo. "Luckily I'm good at dodging. I can tell you that the rooms change when you pull levers, but my guess is you already know that. I found that they changed when I didn't do anything either, but perhaps that was you?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]
Manachan smiles at Vencarlo's logic, and nods enthusiastically. "That's entirely possible . . . and maybe the same can be said of those times they shifted when we did nothing. Perhaps those were the times you, or someone else trapped in here, pulled a lever."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Or someone is playing with us," says Vencarlo. "So I suppose the thing to do is to find a lever and pull it. There's one back that way that I used just now. I think they reset after a few minutes and we can use it again. Or we go onwards..."

Axel

First Post
"Does it always turn the same way?" Mhairi asked, genuinely curious. "Or does the lever just move things back and forth?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"If you pull the same lever twice, it doesn't take you back where you started, but somewhere new again," says Vencarlo. "At least ... one of them does that, otherwise I've been trying to go forwards. Wherever that might be."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Looks like we're in for a ride. Do we have anything we could use to jam the door against the rotation when we leave the room?"

Edmond thinks for the moment and produces piece of chalk from his component pouch.

"Lets see...we were in the first room with the cats, then another room with the symbol, then the chests and finally sleeping things over. This is room number five, right?"

Edmond writes big five on all walls as high up as he can reach above the door, head level on the wall to the right when looking from entrance, waist high across the door and finally near the floor on the left hand wall.

"If the rooms move and occasionally walls and doors exchange positions, we will know.

Vencarlo, how did Glorio get you in here? He doesn't seem physically dangerous. How many soldiers does he command? If you know. And what about his sister?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"There were four guards who took me prisoner, but they caught me by surprise," says Vencarlo. "Time was that wouldn't have happened but..." he shrugs. "All I know of his sister is her name, Melya. I've never had the pleasure."

[sblock=OOC]

Attaching the last map that shows the current dungeon configuration.

Arkona Labyrinth 6.jpg
[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
"Makes sense to me," Mhairi remarked to Ed, before winking at Vencarlo. "Whatever you think, sir, though I doubt a dozen could've taken you had you been aware enough. Let it be a lesson though - pay enough attention and thou shalt receive".

Kaodi

Hero
"Alas, I am no diviner," comments Ignatius, though he does not seem particularly torn up about it. "Perhaps we should just start experimenting a bit. What is the worst that could happen? We get trapped in a shifting labyrinth?"

Remove ads