• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 365 Table of Contents

Obryn

Hero
You know... I may be burned at the stake for this, but I think the new Dragon looks to be great quality so far.

I'm enjoying it.

I was very mad at the cancellation of a paper version, but the electronic version has conveniences all its own.

So um... Yeah, good on Wizards.

-O

Kaodi

Hero
I think I am looking forward to The Artificer, Ecology of the Dragonborn, Codex of Betrayal, Development & Design and Confessions of a Full-Time Wizard. Surely I must not be the only one who loves Shelly's column.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I miss the print magazines greatly, but the quality being put out with Dragon is very good nonetheless.

Maybe I'll just start printing them out myself.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
I think I am looking forward to The Artificer, Ecology of the Dragonborn, Codex of Betrayal, Development & Design and Confessions of a Full-Time Wizard. Surely I must not be the only one who loves Shelly's column.

No, i like her column as well. And the quality offered by the articles is top-notch.

And we´re nearly there, at a time when we will talk about the contents of Dungeon and Dragon more than whining about the demise of the older magazines. Oh, how i am looking forward to that time - one of the coolest things about ENworld is dissecting articles and content for the game with fellow gamers. :p

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm hoping this will help a lot:

Design & Development: Monster Design
By Rob Heinsoo and Peter Schaefer
Explore the ins and outs of monster design, from both our mechanical design and development teams.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads