DRAGON & DUNGEON Magazine PDFs Coming To An Online Store Near You!

Right now, there are only three issues (all from the D&D 4E period), but WotC has just put two issues of DUNGEON Magazine and one issue of DRAGON Magazine up online in PDF format for $4.99 each. Does this mean more are to come? (Thanks to Echohawk for the scoop).

Right now, there are only three issues (all from the D&D 4E period), but WotC has just put two issues of DUNGEON Magazine and one issue of DRAGON Magazine up online in PDF format for $4.99 each. Does this mean more are to come? (Thanks to Echohawk for the scoop).

The issues in question are DRAGON #364, DUNGEON #155, and DUNGEON #156. They're available at dndclassics.com, which is the branch of DTRPG/RPGNow which is geared towards just WotC material, and which contains tons of back-catalogue stuff from various editions.

This is an interesting development, and something fans have been asking for for a while. I've grabbed the DRAGON issue, and it's a good quality PDF, the same compilation originally from D&D Insider. Sadly, not in a format suitable for print-on-demand (but hey, I can dream!)

dragon364.jpg
DRAGON #364

dungeon155.jpg
DUNGEON #156

dungeon156.jpg
DUNGEON #155

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

Nymblwyly

First Post
I've recently searched for back issues of Dungeon Magazine and found a couple of archives which contain PDFs of pretty much every issue. Some copies are damaged - it would appear the scan didn't work correctly and was not spotted before the whole thing was packaged - but on the whole they are pretty much complete - I would say 98-99%.

Obviously they are also free!! I'll leave you all to delve into your own crypto souls about that!

Remove ads

Remove ads