D&D 5E Dragon + is now officially for Desktop.

You can now read all and future Dragon+ Issues on your desktop. Wizards has provided us with a website that now does the same thing as the app.

http://www.dragonmag.com/5.0/#!/articles/106375

So it is now super easy to read Dragon+. Which is good because I did not own an IOS and now I don't need one to look at this. And now you don't have to use 3rd party sources to look at it via desktop.

Wuzzard

First Post
Doesn't seem to function. None of the issues or articles go anywhere when clicked on. It's a nice static page, however.

Wuzzard

First Post
Correction. It does work if I "click" by using the touch screen, but not the mouse. Not much of a desktop version if mouse clicks don't work.

Also, no scroll bars in the browser.. maybe it has special code that thinks I must be using a tablet because of the touch screen?

zoroaster100

First Post
I also am not able to access any of the content on Chrome except for the intro to each article or section. I will try it on Firefox to see if it works on there.

Correction. It does work if I "click" by using the touch screen, but not the mouse. Not much of a desktop version if mouse clicks don't work.

Also, no scroll bars in the browser.. maybe it has special code that thinks I must be using a tablet because of the touch screen?
That is odd because it works perfectly for me with my mouse.

I also am not able to access any of the content on Chrome except for the intro to each article or section. I will try it on Firefox to see if it works on there.

That's also strange. I am using Chrome and as mentioned it works for me. Are you using the Wheel to circle down?

Wuzzard

First Post
Once I "screen clicked" to load the latest issue, I am now able to click on the articles with the mouse. The scroll wheel on the mouse always work, just not the clicking..

I'm also using chrome.

Wuzzard

First Post
If I navigate back to the home screen (clicking Dragon+ logo in top left: note, I must use screen touches to get there, mouse clicks are no good) the mouse still does not work on issue & article links, so it is definitely something about the page and its javascript.

Remove ads