• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon's Delve from Dungeonaday - OOC Discussion [FULL]

Archon Adept

First Post
Hey all,

I've made some updates to the Character Repository thread, most notably the inclusion of a map showing your party's progress so far. It's in sblocks, so as to minimize frame disruption. I fully intend to use the first few posts in that thread to keep track of handouts, maps, treasure, and lots of other campaign references, so keep an eye on it, okay?

I added links to all the game threads in my sig, to make it easier to find what you need.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Woo hoo! I scored 274 out of 300 on my state exam for certification in special education. First major state-imposed hurdle out of the way. I rule.

Archon Adept

First Post
Hi guys, I'm here!

RL kickin' my butt these last couple of days, but I'm going to try to have a new post for you later this afternoon.

Thanks!

edit: And, congrats to you, Mark!

renau1g

First Post
It's going well for me, I just got a full night's sleep for the first time in a few weeks. My twins are teething and have been waking up at 4am.

Although I suspect you were more interested in another's situation ;)

Last edited:

It's going well for me, I just got a full night's sleep for the first time in a few weeks. My twins are teething and have been waking up at 4am.

Although I suspect you were more interested in another's situation ;)

Not that i'm not thrilled to here you guys are well, but you're right i was starting to wonder if our game is dead.

Remove ads