• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon's Delve from Dungeonaday - OOC Discussion [FULL]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Of course, with a dwarf and an elf in the group, the potential to passively notice secret doors, et cetera, is already "built" into the party.

:)

renau1g

First Post
Good thing for that. The take 20 problem is similar to the rest after every fight dilemna. It would be most beneficial to take a full rest after every battle, but it doesn't feel right, much like taking 20 minutes for every 5-foot square of the dungeon.

Erekose13

Explorer
Now if only someone throught to bring a light... :) Don't know why I didn't grab a light orison. Its certainly fitting for Dorian. Ah well he'll enjoy getting it at 2nd.

Archon Adept

First Post
Erekose, my Spell Compendium is in a box somewhere, and I'm too lazy to dig it up. Can you (ahem) enlighten me as to how Light of Lunia differs from a standard Light spell?

Erekose13

Explorer
yup I copied it into my character sheet at the bottom (under the picture).

Here it is:
Light of Lunia
Evocation [Good, Light]
Level 1
Components: V,S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium
Target and Effect: You and up to two rays
Duration: 10 minutes/level or until discharged
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes

Silvery radiance emanates 30', dim light an additional 30'
After 1 turn, can choose to expend light as a ray.
Ranged touch attack with ray deals 1d6 dmg (2d6 to undead/evil outsiders) range 30'
Light dims to half.
Can fire one more ray on the same round or a later round, same damage then light goes out.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam,

Robert looks good. I just noted a couple of things.

1. -1 STR penalty should be applied to his weapon damages.

2. +2 racial bonus for Move Silently is missing (+10 total).

That's it, everything else looks great. Go ahead and move his sheet over to the character repository when you get a moment.

Oh, and here's a rumor for Robert.
[sblock=Robert's Rumor]If you find the three carpets of Tral-Ferrer and put them together, they reveal some secret about Dragon's Delve.[/sblock]

EDIT: Any luck finding a picture to represent Robert?

Updated above and in the repository including a picture.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads