• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon's Delve from Dungeonaday - OOC Discussion [FULL]

renau1g

First Post
Not a deal breaker by any stretch. I just like its options for martial classes, but if you decide no, then I'm still intrested.

Erekose13

Explorer
Absolutely, if you don't mind a fellow member joining your game.

EDIT: any chance of using other Malhavoc Press material (BoEM, BOHM?)

Archon Adept

First Post
Wow, guys! I have to say I didn't expect quite this enthusiastic a response for a 3.5 game! I'm very pleasantly surprised.

What this means, though, is that I need to go ahead and stop the call for players now. As it is, eight people have expressed interest. I really think a party of six is the limit to what I can handle, sorry! I think the fairest way to handle things is to offer the spots in the game to the first six responders. For the final two, I'll offer alternate spots, in case anyone declines or drops out. So, as it stands the player slots are offered to...

1. hafrogman
2. Atanatotatos
3. renau1g
4. Voadam
5. Erekose13
6. Sir Osis of Liver

And, as alternates: Walking Dad and Desert Hare.

Players, please go ahead and respond with a confirmation that you want to play for sure, and we'll start talking character creation. :cool:

Archon Adept

First Post
Absolutely, if you don't mind a fellow member joining your game.

EDIT: any chance of using other Malhavoc Press material (BoEM, BOHM?)
Erekose13, I'm okay with you also being a member. Just please be very careful to keep IC and OOC knowledge separate.

Books of Eldritch Might and Hallowed Might? I'm open to you using those. (Not Book of Experimental Might, though...that's too much of a departure from the SRD).

Last edited:

Archon Adept

First Post
I'm interested. I'm more interested in variants over core classes but I'm happy to stick with normal races.
I want to clarify my previous comment about disliking 'non-traditional' races. What I really should have said is that I'm not a fan of PCs of races that are traditionally evil/monsters/antagonists of the adventurers (e.g., drow, goblins, etc.). If someone wants to play a goliath, or chaos gnome or the like, I'd be okay with that.

Remove ads