• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DS] Killer in Kalidnay OOC Thread

Jeremy said:
Question for megamania:

Are there any formattings you prefer? Orange text for OOC comments, or red text for mechanic information like initiative rolls or attack/damage rolls?

Quotation marks for spoken text or specific colors for each person's words?

Italics for inner thoughts?

Anything you like or dislike with regards to formatting?

Either way- just make it clear to me.

What do you folks think of this thus far? This is my first go at electronic gaming of any sort it's I've been learning as I go.
Any thoughts of descriptions? What do you think of Jayzon and Krook? Thus far, any I have described him to too LOL then give me that look of I need a new hobby. (This means I hit the target!)

Brom art! cyke!

The drawing looks good. I hope to have a scanner and introduce drawings as character descriptions soon. New computer on the way.
I'll ask mr. Table to see if he can get his character Jayde here.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
megamania said:

Nada. That is the "sequel" to "If Thoughts Could Kill"...correct? I didn't even know it was out yet. May have to order that soon.

I'm really itching to use this. Psychic Combat is 100% different, It is MUCH more flavorful, and blends nicely with the rules.

Some nice feats and maybe a few prestige classes I wouldn't mind taking.

Let me know when/if you get this Megamania. I would love to rebuild Sorren using it's rules.

hee...I'm still itching for Savage Species but get get it around here. With two books to order and a Sinestro Hero Clix to get it may be time to call Warshop.

Just curious- I know it's early yet but any thoughts on the mystery?

Who is the killer?
Who has died?
Who is covering up for whom?
Other suspicions?

Velenne

Explorer
Way too early to tell. :(

Hey it's only the 2nd scene for the characters! Let's get this show on the road people!

*kicks Jayde in the arse*

megamania said:
Just curious- I know it's early yet but any thoughts on the mystery?

Who is the killer?
Who has died?
Who is covering up for whom?
Other suspicions?

Anyone paranoid yet? Especially after Segment 026?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads