• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DS] Killer in Kalidnay OOC Thread

Roman

First Post
I am a regular reader of 'Under Darksun' and now I started reading your adventure too. I must say I am enjoying it. :)

Megamania, as to the rumour about Dark Sun coming out, it appears to be untrue. :( That is a pity, since although I never got to play Dark Sun in 2E I had a brief look at it and immediately fell in love with the campaign world. Perhaps WotC people will change their minds someday.

Ashrem Bayle said:
hehe. I plan to eventually get it myself.

I guess I should ask properly: When you get Mindscapes, are you going to allow us to rebuild our characters based on it's changes.

(Assuming of course, you are ok with the changes in Mindscapes.)

Let me first get it, check it out then decide if I'll use it. Being Mal Havoc, I properly will.

HOWEVER- at a good point like when this story is complete. Then if we wish to continue on with these characters we can "fix" them then. And yes, I have several other Kalidnay 1800 years ago stories in mind. At least two which I have set up already.

Roman said:
I am a regular reader of 'Under Darksun' and now I started reading your adventure too. I must say I am enjoying it. :)

Megamania, as to the rumour about Dark Sun coming out, it appears to be untrue. :( That is a pity, since although I never got to play Dark Sun in 2E I had a brief look at it and immediately fell in love with the campaign world. Perhaps WotC people will change their minds someday.

I was hoping so myself but hey! that means WE control it now.

Velenne

Explorer
As my partner was the sole RP-intesive member of the duo my character was involved in, and seeing as how we never got around to the actual goal of that situation, I'd be interested in knowing what was supposed to happen. ;D

not sure what you mean....

There was information found in that encounter of use. Some of it just isn't clear yet. As for the informant....did you meet him? Is he alive? Only time will tell.

Velenne

Explorer
I'm pretty confused as to what's going on right now. Would the DM mind giving us a recap of the events so far? It's been a long time and this game seems to go very slowly.

I'm also involved in a lot of PbP's so it's hard to keep track sometimes. :(

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads