• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DS] Killer in Kalidnay OOC Thread

Jeremy

Explorer
Question for megamania:

Are there any formattings you prefer? Orange text for OOC comments, or red text for mechanic information like initiative rolls or attack/damage rolls?

Quotation marks for spoken text or specific colors for each person's words?

Italics for inner thoughts?

Anything you like or dislike with regards to formatting?

Last edited:

Velenne

Explorer
Wow, four replies in the same morning! All within an hour of each other. I think it may be safe to pick up the pace a little bit, if that's ok with you megamania. We seem to have a good group of dedicated posters.

Jeremy

Explorer
Guess not. :( Ah well, very nice RP there Velenne. Loved the descriptions of the individual scars and the links to the picture from them.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I seem to remember somebody saying they wanted to play a psion who specializes in psionic attack modes and such.

See this month's Mind's Eye over at Wizards!

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Megamania,

Have you gotten Mindscapes yet? I would so love to make some changes to Sorren based on it.

I think it would add a lot to the game!

Ashrem Bayle said:
Megamania,

Have you gotten Mindscapes yet? I would so love to make some changes to Sorren based on it.

I think it would add a lot to the game!

Nada. That is the "sequel" to "If Thoughts Could Kill"...correct? I didn't even know it was out yet. May have to order that soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads