DT's Old School Campaign- (Chapter 4: The Guild and The Girl)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
humorous thoughts come to quins mind involving mukang and collors as he is being taken away on a slave ship, but he comes tohis senses quickly

Slipping back to his fake lack of accent,"Mayhap, ladies, we best stand back and see what oppertunity may presents for itself. It is sometimes best not to plan too far in the future as the winds of fate may set a sail off to a new path noo expected to cross."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Forgot to mention... Mukang has six people near him. Four are servants who bore his chair and see to his needs. They carry knives but no armor. The last two are slaves armed with scimitars and wearing chain.

Scott DeWar

As Quinn places his hand in a pocket absent mindedly a thought strikes him.

"Ladies, follow me," he whispers, an evil grin curling on hi lips.

When he sure they are out of earshot of any one he pulls out the Keys and says, "What happens when slaves be runnin loose in a confined space like this? Rose, will ye be so kind and look out behind and vera, ye be lookin ahead? I think there be some doors that be needdin opened, What say ye, ladies?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
With Quinn keeping his eyes on the ladies, Lola began figuring her course of action. It would have been nice to just saunter out of here now that they had Vera but with Edvan fighting they had to stick to their plan. She had little hope for herself surviving but she hoped against hope she could finish her task and the rest could escape.

Before she moved forward into a crowded area she pressed herself against Rovan, pushing her veil aside and kissing him passionately, her own way of saying goodbye, just in case. Plus the thrill of the danger was making her excited.

She adjusted her veil then her skimpy dress, making sure choice parts were just covered to attract attention. She slipped through the crowd, ending at Mukang's side, the cold metal of her dagger pressed against her side as she moved so it was in reach. She waited to catch his eye and gazed at him deeply, with desire and intention in that look, hoping to catch him off guard.

Scott DeWar

[sblock]quinn is going to start letting free the slaves, now that he has the keys. as mentioned in my post, the girls are to act as guards while quinn takes care of the heavy work.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
If Edvan is close enough to punch the man then he is going to continue to press the attack and try to bind the man up so he can't effectively use his weapon.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Quinn
[sblock]
Quinn rushed downstairs with two girls in tow.
"This idea is nuts! I love it, but this is nuts!"
"It's likely one of the longer keys with the triangle-like handle, dear," Vera said as she pointed a few out before she and Rose took their positions.

Quinn headed to the first of the small, common rooms and opened it up with the second of the keys he tried. Inside were two scared, chained women that he moved to free, but as he stepped inside he saw a movement at the corner of his eye.

Quinn barely dodged away as a large, burly man hurled himself and an axe at him. The man fell off balance, allowing Quinn to stab the man and bury his blade to the hilt.

Vera rushed in once she heard the commotion, but the battle was already over. "Nice work," she said admirably as she picked up the fallen hand-axe. "I'm not good at using one of these, but beggars can't be choosers."

As Quinn began to unlock the bonds of the two women one asked, "What's going on? Who are you?"
[/sblock]

Everyone Else
[sblock]
As Lola grew closer, Lord Liar Mukang's guards reflexively tensed but Liar waved them away as her movements caused his breath to catch. "Ah my dear! Come closer, please! Watch this with me." Lola grew closer with each step of her dance as Liar's face began to overload with a mixture of drug induced pleasure, desire, and bloodlust.

The rest of the Wilders were close enough to watch the fight. Edvan leapt forward and struck Rexor hard against the ribs, causing the man to gasp again. This time, Edvan wasn't able to jump back fast enough however, as Rexor cracked him on the front of his temple (-8 hps to Edvan). Edvan fell back away from his opponent, blood trickling down from a gash along his forehead.

Rexor yelled up at Liar, "Ha! Three to two odds against me just because you pit me against this man! You call this a challenge?"

Lord Mukang smiled pleasantly as he had been obviously waiting for this moment. "The odds I give are never wrong, my friend. I don't call your current opponent a challenge. I call him a warm-up!" Mukang nodded towards a kobold behind a northern portcullis of the pit who prompty answered by running back up the tunnel. Shortly after the portcullis rose, and a brown bear was prodded into the arena. It roared angrily as the kobolds tried to run back, but it caught one unlucky one in both claws and proceeded to rip the screaming victim apart while the others barked and yipped in fear before escaping and lowering the portcullis.

"Good luck gentlemen! My new pet has been starved and is quite hungry now!"

During the confusion, Edvan was able to grab his staff once more and joined Rexor against the southern wall. Lola was now in arm's reach of Mukang.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Quinn
[sblock]
Quinn rushed downstairs with two girls in tow.
"This idea is nuts! I love it, but this is nuts!"
"It's likely one of the longer keys with the triangle-like handle, dear," Vera said as she pointed a few out before she and Rose took their positions.

Quinn headed to the first of the small, common rooms and opened it up with the second of the keys he tried. Inside were two scared, chained women that he moved to free, but as he stepped inside he saw a movement at the corner of his eye.

Quinn barely dodged away as a large, burly man hurled himself and an axe at him. The man fell off balance, allowing Quinn to stab the man and bury his blade to the hilt.

Vera rushed in once she heard the commotion, but the battle was already over. "Nice work," she said admirably as she picked up the fallen hand-axe. "I'm not good at using one of these, but beggars can't be choosers."

As Quinn began to unlock the bonds of the two women one asked, "What's going on? Who are you?"
[/sblock]

Quinn thinks for a second before answering, then says," Who I am is of no consequence, but what you re is. and that is you are free! if you know of any more sets of keys, get them and aid us in freeing the others, just bewere of any handlers. if you do not wish to meet any handlers, then run away to your freedom now! " he then turns to rose and vara with a big ol' grin and asks,"shall we to the next one ladies?" this time he is going to be much more cautious and expect a handler. onward to the next one . . .

GlassEye

Adventurer
"We've both been played for fools, Rexor. I see one way out now." Edvan turns his head and stares at Mukang then smiles. "I'm coming for you little man." He'll dart over to the wall below Mukang and beckon Rexor to follow.

[sblock=ooc]I don't know how tall the walls of the pit are. If they are low enough, Edvan will offer to boost Rexor up on the condition that Rexor pull him up. Hopefully Hilmdyn will keep the guards off or pull Edvan up if Rexor doesn't go for it.[/sblock]

Remove ads