Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is Now Available!

The most anticipated tabletop RPG of 2021... and 2020! ... is anticipated no more! You can now pick up the PDF of Dune: Adventures in the Imperium! It's 336 pages, powered by Modiphius' 2d20 System, and also includes a starter adventure.

dune.jpeg

You can also pre-order the hardcover, or various accessories.

We had session zero last night and built our minor house. We are House Viridas located on a world with mostly water and lush jungle forests. We are specialized in pharmaceuticals. House Viridas also as a facility that builds 'ground effect planes' used to ship our goods around the planet.

I'm a Protector in charge of the elite security force. Looking forward to try the 2d20 system for the first time in two weeks.
I'm looking forward to hearing your experience. I'm reading through the core rule book now and I'm trying to get my head around how the game flows.

Mercador

Adventurer
We had session zero last night and built our minor house. We are House Viridas located on a world with mostly water and lush jungle forests. We are specialized in pharmaceuticals. House Viridas also as a facility that builds 'ground effect planes' used to ship our goods around the planet.

I'm a Protector in charge of the elite security force. Looking forward to try the 2d20 system for the first time in two weeks.
Nice! Let us know how it works in real life. The setting is marvelous but I can't imagine playing it.

aramis erak

Legend
My players managed to complete the mission they were contracted for by Piter and Hasimir...
Part one of session was essentially them groping for the setting info needed...
Part two was them directing an espionage conflict. One assassin, as a secondary character, and the others each using house assets smuggled in and/or developed on site by bribes and blackmail...
The espionage system is essentially an integrated minigame, where players are using their character's skills with assets elsewhere than the character, in what is part baordgame, part RPG...
Oh, and the target? House Vernius' guest, D'marr Pilru... who should have been on his way to becoming a Guild Navigator... Note that Edric is in on this, too... D'Marr is a loss to the guild, one which he's hoping to make up for by using his ability to leverage the minor hosue they're playing into trying to divert the Duke Atreides....

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing

Session 1
We are slowly building a sabotage campaign against the ground effect planes construction plants of other minor houses using sabotage and corruption of their engineers. We want to corner the GEP market. The GEP sold to other houses will be equipped with a deeply hidden kill switches to neutralize the planes once we launch the final assault agains the major house controlling the planet.

Meanwhile another minor house started cutting trees in the forest we collect rare plants to create advanced medicine. After complaining to the authorities we managed to get silent approval for a military assault against the fortified woodcutters camp. The battle went well since I had my elite troops and the infiltration troops of the assassin master of our house.

Next session we have to deal with the fall out of our actions.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases