Dungeon Crawl Needed...

Beastman

First Post
hi@all

can anyone point me to a dungeon crawl adventure suitable for characters of 8th level and playable in one evening's sessioon (4-5 hours)? need one for thursday evening this week and haven't found a suitable one (yet). have already checked WotC's free adventures, but nothing found...

oh, i would like to be able to rebuild the dungeon in 3d using mastermaze, so nothing over complex in dungeon-design...(don't worry about dungeon size, i have a fairly large amount of mastermaze stuff)

i know it's hard to find something with such limitations and i guess i have to make something up for myself... :\

thanx & CU

The book is for 3.0, but E.N. Publishing released Deadly Games, a book with 4 dungeons of different difficulties, complete with pre-statted characters and a variety of traps.

These dungeons are presented as the creations of an evil circle of rich villains who like to watch people fight and die for their entertainment, so they feel like real serious old-school dungeon crawls, complete with arbitrary traps, bizarre collections of monsters, and eerie locations. There are two dungeons that might be appropriate for a party of 8th level PCs.

One is the Great Hall, if you use the variant scenario that floods the dungeon. The Great Hall is an abandoned and re-engineered dwarven fortress, which is more trap-oriented.

The other is the Dungeon of Deepest Shadows, which consists of a spidery cave network filled with, well, spiders, along with many other critters. Strange inverse will-o-wisps flit through the dungeon, extinguishing light sources in advance of monsters' attacks.

If you're interested despite it being 3.0, let me know and I can send you a complimentary copy. Then if you end up using it and liking it, you could show your appreciation by buying a copy of it or another E.N. Pub product. Let me know.

Pinotage

Explorer
You could upgrade Temple of Mysteries: In Media Res from Malhavoc from 5th to 8th. It's not a long adventure and shouldn't be to difficult to update.

Pinotage

Remove ads