Kickstarter Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter re-launch

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I think it is tough for anyone following reaper right now. I think getting multiple copies if the same minis may also be an issue. Lastly, ime, DMs want monsters more than humanoids. I do like their minis, and I do like these designs, but they are pretty niche for the most part. I would Love a peryton.

Taley

First Post
You think it's pretty niche? How many pirate RPGs are out there or how many D&D adventures are set on the high seas?

WotC focused on dungeon crawling minis (skeletons, orcs, gobs, etc) and Pathfinder is doing a good job of bringing us something different, but still not much nautical themed minis. I think these minis are way overdue.

Maul

Explorer
They definitely have their own look.

I wish I had $5000 laying around. At that pledge level you can design your own miniature.

YOUR OWN PRE-PAINTED MINIATURE!!!

Dice4Hire

First Post
I do not know about anyone else, but I find the kickstarter page very very hard to understand as in what I get for each level and what can be added on.

It made me decide not to support it.

greyhaze

First Post
Well, I'll definitely see if I can help!

We have 3 fantastic entry level rewards available.

Leather Bag:: starting at $1, choose what you want and pay custom shipping.

DIY Tidal Wave::$30 ($15 pledge + $15 shipping for US/CAD) you get 16 unpainted minis, which include 6 transparent figures 2 of which are huge.

Tidal Wave (the pledge level):: $40 ($25 pledge + $15 shipping for US/CAD) you get $25 worth of unpainted or painted minis of your choice AND the full set of 8 figures as alternate paints!

The $25 reward is the exact same cost of the Tidal Wave set, so it's our way of just doubling down "buy a painted set, get an alternate paint set" reward level BUT has added flexibility. 16 figures is a pretty great deal and both of these low levels have em.

Hope that helps!

Maul

Explorer
Here are the pledge levels:

pledgelevels1-25.png

pledgelevels50-200.png

pledgelevels300-500.png

pledgelevels1000-5000.png

There is no need to foot the bill for the pledge all by your lonesome!!

Some of the higher pledge levels are a great opportunity for a couple of gamers to pool their money and get some great pledge rewards!!!
:D :D

Last edited:

greyhaze

First Post
With Paizo releasing a medium and large water elemental in their next set, you'll want a water elemental "boss" to lead them! We have two weeks left, still lots of time to take another look at what we have to offer. http://kck.st/VrcxY0 :)

Remove ads