• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General #Dungeon23

M_Natas

Hero
Ah, der Schlafzimmer... I note also from here on out you'll be using ovals instead of circles for your numbers... Congrats on hitting day 100!
Thanks. Yes Schlafzimmer are very important :). And with the ovals, it is an attempt ...
I'm still not satisfied with my color work. At the end, when I focus really hard, with the black and whites maps, I told myself, this is somethingthat could have been in a Dungeon magazine or in a published adventure. With the colors I'm back to "Look at my Homebrew-Adventure-I-made-for-funnies!".
But there are way less maptutorials kn the use of color sadly.

M_Natas

Hero
Day 100 - Bedroom in Sanctuary House
View attachment 281554
Day 101 - Bedroom 2 in Sanctuary House
20230411_132340.jpg

Shadows in 101 worked better, but I don't really see a way to make the shadow gradually like I can do with a pencil or digitally with like a fade effect.
If I used watercolours or Oil Paints, I would know ways. But that would be starting to get overkill 🤔

M_Natas

Hero
ah yes, I remember...

sigh if I was a player, ther'es no way I would ever believe that all was only as it seemed. I'd be super suspicious of this so-called "sanctuary" and be waiting for the illusion to be broken and the mimics to start popping out of every bed
I haven't thought about Mimics, yet, but they could definitely have evolved in those setting, mimicking the living ...

Remove ads