• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon's Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar...looking for interest.

Badger

First Post
Weekend

No prob with the reschedule....just wanted to make sure that we were still a go, as we all know that sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to squeeze it all in...:)

Badger

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ahoy hoy peoples, just noticed the thread title said looking for interest, I guess its all full up though with five players.

Nonetheless while I'm here I'll put in a good word for Jasamcarl, great DM, you're certain to enjoy the game. :)

Todd, good to see you again, pics as good as they ever were, if not better now they have colour. :D

Good luck and have fun everyone, I'll make sure to keep an eye on the game, I expect it to be a good read.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Manzanita said:
Todd, it's really good of you to draw up the team. Not to be left out, Blackthorn is a fierce looking elf, who favors the long sword & large wooded shield over her chain shirt. Her tatoos are not visible under her armor. She wears her black hair back in a pony tail. She favors browns & greens. I'd love your interpretation. I hope this thing gets going.

Attachments

• blackthorn.jpg
    blackthorn.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 140

Badger

First Post
Sat...

*Gets ready for the starting bell to ring*

Don't know about you guys, but getting nervous about the kickoff today...this will be my first PbP, so hopefully, I don't wind up getting us all killed in the first scene..*L*

Badger

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Seeing how its been 2 weekends now and no start, I'd be willing to take over DMing and start this thing. It seems as though jasamcarl doesn't have the time to...not to be muntious or anyhting...I'd just like a little forward momentum.

What does everyone think?

Manzanita

First Post
Would it be the same adventure? Or do you have something else in mind? I was looking forward to adventuring with Jasamcarl as DM, as I'd heard good things about him but I'm sure you're equally capable, Todd. Are you still reading this, Jasamcarl?

As a related topic, the time between posting my character & now, I've started two more PbP games, one as an elf, & one as a cleric. If we continue with this, I'd like to switch to a gnome druid. I'll go ahead & modify my earlier post, assuming this is OK w/the DM.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Manzanita, there's no problem because for the short while that Todd DM'ed one of the games I was in he did a mighty good job. :D

Edit: Just another note in support of Todd, the maps he makes for combat are the best I've ever seen, no doubt. :)

Last edited:

Badger

First Post
I'm pretty easy when it comes to things like this, so if Todd wants to give it a run, no prob on this end either...:)

Badger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads