• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon's Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar...looking for interest.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
I'll Take over then. Gimmie a chance to read the mod over. If Festy_Dog wants to join...either take over cro or start another thats fine I'd be willing to have another as well...5 players.

I'll start another thread in a bit. A coulpe of rules....1 no colors. Thoughts in Italic...speech in bold...if anyone has telepathy that should be in Italic Bold...not likely at this level, but hey. Your character name should be put in the Post Subject of your post...So I have an easy time of knowing who is who.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hey Todd, I'm having a spot of trouble.

It appears that the 3rd page of your pdf doesn't like me and causing the program to quit every time I try to scroll down. Other pages seem to work though if I just skip page 3. Thought you might like to know.

Edit: Wait make that page 4 as well, this might be something to do with my computer and its lack of something that might be required.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Thanks for taking over Todd. I'll put in the first post, it looks like. Is this the same module Jasamcarl was going to do? Not that it matters, just curious.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Festy_Dog said:
Hey Todd, I'm having a spot of trouble.

It appears that the 3rd page of your pdf doesn't like me and causing the program to quit every time I try to scroll down. Other pages seem to work though if I just skip page 3. Thought you might like to know.

Edit: Wait make that page 4 as well, this might be something to do with my computer and its lack of something that might be required.

Seems to work fine for me. Anyone else having problems?

And yes, its the same Adventure.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well I'll knock up a new character for this if thats ok with everyone. It appears the party's in need of a fighter type so how does a paladin sound?

Can someone do me a favour and tell me the starting gold a paladin gets? The SRD doesn't have that info. :(

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I can get the whole .pdf document just fine. Looks great. Paladins get 6d4x10 starting gold. That's just the sort of PC we need, as well....

By the way. Does anyone have the Stats for a riding dog? I don't see THAT in the SRD & don't have a copy of the MM.

Last edited:

Badger

First Post
Riding Dog

Riding Dog: This catagory includes working breeds such as collies, St Bernards, and huskies.

Combat: If trained for war, these animals can make trip attacks as wolves do. A riding dog can fight while carrying a rider, but the rider cannot also attack unless he/she succeeds at a Ride check.

Carrying Capacity: A light load for a riding dog is up to 100lbs, a medium load 101-200; a heavy load 201-300 pounds. A riding dog can drag 1,500 lbs.

Dog, Riding
Medium Sized Animal

H.D. : 2d8+4
Init +2 (Dex)
Speed: 40ft
AC: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 Nat)
Attack Bite +3 Melee
Damage: Bite 1d6+3
Face/Reach 5ft by 5 ft/ 5ft
Spec Qual: Scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +5, Spot +5, Swim +5, Wilderness Lore +1
Align: Neutral

Hope this helps..

And for the paladin, sounds good to me also. Always nice to have a face man everyone trusts for the right reasons...:)

Badger

Last edited:

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
For those wondering about the start-stop game...I'm waiting for Festy_dog to get a character posted and started. I'm also working 48 hours at work this week (1 day off) and am hip-deep in typesetting the fourth issue of d20zine. Not to mention getting read up on the adventure.

Just an FYI

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads