• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon's Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar...looking for interest.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Festy_Dog said:
Manzanita, there's no problem because for the short while that Todd DM'ed one of the games I was in he did a mighty good job. :D

Edit: Just another note in support of Todd, the maps he makes for combat are the best I've ever seen, no doubt. :)

Thank you very much.

I've been thinking if this falls through altogether I'd resume the Merchant Road game...Heck I just might anyway. I've been waiting to see how much time this game was going suck in...so far none :D

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well speaking of the merchant road game I still have my character for that. I tried using Saxon for another game but it kinda fell off, though while converting him for that DM's campaign world I went plenty more in depth with his background, so it wasn't for naught. :)

Good to hear a chance of it coming back, I rather enjoyed it. :D

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
ToddSchumacher said:
I've been thinking if this falls through altogether I'd resume the Merchant Road game...Heck I just might anyway. I've been waiting to see how much time this game was going suck in...so far none :D

[delurks] Todd — if you do revive the Merchant Road game, let me know. I've still got Aravalir lurking around — that was a fun game. :) [/relurks]

Best,
tKL

Badger

First Post
New starting date...

Any idea on when you want to get this one started if you do take it over?

Also, if you start another game up and are looking for players, I'd be willing to take a stab. Trying to get my feet wet with the PbP games..:)

Badger

Manzanita

First Post
I'm not familiar w/Merchant Road. But that's a good thing, maybe, if it's a published adventure. I'd be happy to play in a campaign of your devising, Todd. It's very nice of you to volunteer. I'll take it onto myself to email Jasamcarl & see if he's got an opinion about this..

Manzanita

First Post
I emailed Jasamcarl on 3/10, right after my last post. I've gotten no response. I would think it would be safe to pursue another option if Todd's still interested.

jasamcarl

First Post
Sorry for the lack of an update guys. I've been on break since Sunday. The 'technical' problem was the fact that I lost that issue of Dungeon. I was hoping to find or replace it over the weekend, but new things came up.

I'm beggining interviews in April, so I might or might not have time to go through with a consistent game. If you have better options, i would seek them out....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads