D&D Movie/TV Dungeons & Dragons movie prescreening for Amazon Prime members March 19th

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I checked my theater to see how many seats have been picked, it’s about 40% filled so far. I’m excited for the movie, like some of the marvel movies leading up to the Avengers Endgame type movies, or LoTR in 2001.

gban007

Adventurer
Reporting back after watching it, kids and I really enjoyed it, felt a really fun experience and would happily watch it again straight away, which isn't that common.
Went in hoping for a good dungeons and dragons movie, and got a great dungeons and dragons movie. There were points where I was breathless from laughter, and at least one point was in tears from emotional impact.
Was it a high brow movie? No, but if wanting a good dungeons dragons movie this more than fits the bill to me.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I checked my theater to see how many seats have been picked, it’s about 40% filled so far. I’m excited for the movie, like some of the marvel movies leading up to the Avengers Endgame type movies, or LoTR in 2001.
So far, it seems that my theater only has about 20 people booked (including me).

M_Natas

Hero
WotC did some Fan screenings in Germany this week. Sadly not in my City. But I caught a preview Screening on the 24th of March, next week Friday. At 11:15pm. The only one in Original Version (all other showings are dubbed and the german dubbing got really bad in the last 10-15 years).
After reading the Prequel novels I'm actually really excites to see the movie.

WotC did some Fan screenings in Germany this week. Sadly not in my City. But I caught a preview Screening on the 24th of March, next week Friday. At 11:15pm. The only one in Original Version (all other showings are dubbed and the german dubbing got really bad in the last 10-15 years).
After reading the Prequel novels I'm actually really excites to see the movie.

I'll be going this friday too in Cinestar Mainz. So far just about 20 places booked.
Too bad we only get a dubbed version, but I picked my friends who rather watch a dubbed version. Going from the trailer however the dubbed version could be ok.

Remove ads