Dwimmermount IC:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Vidnar was in the kitchen the last time we saw him, Deuce (Room 35 on the map). That's the room I'm assuming we're in right now (baring any discoveries on the way). Whether Vidnar is still here is up to the DM, of course. :)

Imperialus

Explorer
Unfortunately your searching doesn't find any other secret passages or other hidden cashes along the way. The smoke escapes through a narrow crack in the ceiling, but you don't see any light or anything like that on the far side. Your theory about the dried dung also appears to be correct.

Vindar is still there. He seems somewhat more lucid this time. He mumbles "Out? You get me out?" as you enter the room. Vindar also feeds himself and seems to snap out of his funk more, at least to the point that he is able to explain that he was hired on as a mercenary to join the expedition.

Other than that I assume you set a watch similar to the last night you spent in here before bedding down. After that, the night passes uneventfully.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Aye mate. We'll get ye out," Gargrim assures the man before starting his turn at watch. After that, he settles down for a much needed sleep and feeling refreshed come morning.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Pieter is heartened to see that some sanity remains within Vindar and gladly shares his rations with him.

"We'll get you out my friend. Mighty Typhon has seen fit to send these adventurers to rescue us. I will have you safe in a temple infirmary by this time tomorrow."

Remaining close to Vindar, Pieter takes his turn on watch, and offers up a prayer to Typhon as his shift passes uneventfully. Making himself as comfortable as he can under the circumstances he beds down for the night.

The next morning, he undertakes his usual morning rituals and prayers, asking Typhon to grant a spell of healing as he has done these past few nights.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Midgrim passes all of the spider legs plus the tastier bits of the screaming shroom into the pot, giving the meal a distinct, dungeon-y feel. The dried meat he saves for later, as that stuff can keep a long time.

Then he spends his own watch in the statue-room, feeling boxed-in in the kobold kitchen... plus, this is where the really valuable stuff is located, in this little army of sleeping Dwarven souls...

OOC: Do we regain any HP by sleeping, Imperialus? And can Pieter heal some of us, Jimmy? Both Gargrim and Midgrim are down 5 HP each, I believe.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
[OOC: I've assumer Pieter had already expended his daily cure spell when you rescued him, but now the night has passed he can of course now offer some help to whomever we feel needs it most.]

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
"Midgrim, Gargrim - I can lend my aid to heal one of you, but I haven't got the power to heal you both, alas. Which of you is the more injured?"

[OOC: Which of the two is the least 'durable'? (Worst AC/lowest total HP?). I'll heal that one.]

Cure Light Wounds 1d6+1 = 6

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=87908

(Invisible Castle seems to be down...)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases