[e20 PF] And with strange aeons...

Thaven

First Post
Hedron: you shoot and kill several of the creatures. They're a low-powered group, it would seem, and you manage to down a couple of them.

[sblock=perception DC25] However, you can see that where your arrows have stuck into them the flesh has begun to writhe and boil.

[sblock=arcana or dungeoneering DC15] This could mean they have fast healing or regeneration. [/sblock][/sblock]

Half orc bard 18/dragon disciple 2.

I wrote the character for him and he did the spell list.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"look at the flesh of these creatures! I thing they have regrowth characteristics!", calls Hedron.

OOC: I rolled a nat 20 on that last check, don't suppose he might be able to figure out what might bypass the regeneration?? also, not the use of normal arrows on three of the attacks and a magic arrow on the first. If neither of these make a difference, then magic does not bypass, and, like the 'ambassidor', non magic does not bypass either.

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: I like icy prison; it's like a spell I made up based off Frozone in The Incredibles, or Mr. Freeze in... anything he's in. What about cone of cold?

Is that everybody?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - lol...if a brainiac will tell Thorn what the 'dragon' is, she'll join the fight. Right now she's up there waiting for it to phase in so she can thwack it. :))

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: I was gonna say!

Xanfire: the catwalk is fairly long, about forty spaces on a battle mat or so.

I'm making my first carrot cake. I really hope it works out.

IC:

The Dragon doesn't come in at the end of this round, giving Thorn a chance to think about what she really wants to do. She gets the sense it's delaying for her!

Meanwhile, the monsters attack the Solar and friend, their claws leaving more trails of green slime. If it's in any way harming Michael, he isn't expressing it.

jackslate45

First Post
Xanfire points at one edge platform, and draws an imaginary line right along the side of the catwalk. He proclaims in a loud voice "I requrest a wall of arms, slicing through our foes!"

A wall of blades, some small, some a large as Rook himself, appears along one side of the catwalk, right along where Michael is standing, so he himself is not caught up in the attack. In an attempt to get as many possible in the attack.

Remove ads