Earth Dragon arena:Covaithe vs Industrygothica

Atanatotatos

First Post
...and the 3rd place is Covaithe's. Congratulations, and honour to the fallen :)
I'd say that without action points the match went smoothly enough, what do you think?

Atanatotatos

First Post
Well... you certainly did. It's just that this time the huge pool of hps of Yrnga came into play, which obviously couldn't happen before. Nice match I'd say.

covaithe

Explorer
It was pretty close. I was out of healing options except for potions, which are awkward to use in combat when you have both hands full. If I'd missed in the last round, I think you had better than even chance. I think if you'd taken eyebite instead of eldritch blast you'd have owned me.

industrygothica

Adventurer
It was pretty close. I was out of healing options except for potions, which are awkward to use in combat when you have both hands full. If I'd missed in the last round, I think you had better than even chance. I think if you'd taken eyebite instead of eldritch blast you'd have owned me.

I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to run out of Lay on Hands uses... I swear it felt like I did 100 points of damage to you throughout the combat. I think that maybe if I'd have used a pact dagger instead of the rod that I might have done better as well; I set you up for a perfect OA and then blew it with an unarmed melee. I don't know why, but I would've bet money before this fight that a warlock could use Eldritch Blast as an OA. Oh well, you know what they say about hindsight.

So where do we go from here?

-IG

Remove ads