Easy Come, Easy Go-ld

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Re: the "Gold" attribute that came, and quickly went away again this morning: What's up with that, eh?

[Background: I was reading ENWorld posts this morning between 11:00 and 11:30 AM, Pacific Daylight Time, and saw that every poster showed a listing of "Gold: 0" beneath their "Posts: xxx" information, but above their level information. I came here to the Meta forum to read the new thread that I expected to find that would explain it, but the "Gold: 0" listing was then gond gone from everybody's stat blocks when I got here.]

Experiment? Functionality test? Preview? Tease? Ultra Secret?

Edit: Expected reply: "You are not cleared for that information, citizen. Move along."

Last edited:

fba827

Adventurer
clearly, you saw the residual from someone's illusion spell that went horribly awry....

(or, more seriously, probably something being tested for a brief moment and you happened to catch it at that moment. but then it was taken down after the test as it didn't work right, or didn't add anything useful to the site, or needed some sort of tweak before being released, etc. ... that's happened before)

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Sounds like Morrus may have been doing a test of a feature that he's had over at CM (Circvs Maximvs) for quite a while, called Denarii over there.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, it's been installed here for, like, forever. It's just not switched on.

I'm in the middle of a "cleanup" of old mods we no longer use.

Remove ads