• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Bobitron

Explorer
Gomez- I'm just a bit too busy to work up a great concept right now. Please keep me on the list as an alternate. I look forward to playing in one of your games someday. :)

gabrion

First Post
I'm a little confused by a few posts on this thread, but I would be happy to join if you do not have enough people. Let me know...

D20Dazza

Explorer
G'day,

Apologies, I’ve run out of time getting this together so this is the short version. I was going to work on it tonight before going to Ep3 (less than 9 hours to go) but one of my mates wants to have a jam before the movie so that scuppered that plan. If there is an opportunity to present more detailed information before you make your final choices I’ll do so. Otherwise, I’ll keep the character concept for the next Eberron PbP I find. Also, I had to knock this up over lunch here at work and don’t have access to my books so please forgive any gaffs, they will be fixed.

Maynard Pek is a Karrnathi Changeling Ranger who is currently in the Lhazaar Principalities looking for evidence that will link the Bloodsails to a spate of recent pirate attacks against Karrnathi interests. During his time in the Principalities Maynard has been approached by the Gray Tide. He feels at home amongst the ‘Tide’ and hopes to be able to immigrate to Last Point once he has completed his current mission. He now feels no love for Karrnath, in fact since being in the Principalities he has discovered the truth concerning the purge of the changeling race thirteen hundred years ago and has sworn never to return to his birth country.

He still feels some loyalty though, even if it is misguided, to Derk Dhaal, his contact within the Karrnathi government. His self-belief, dedication and determination will not let him set aside his current mission but as soon as he finds evidence linking the Bloodsails to the pirate attacks he expects to leave the service of Karrnath. Whether Derk and the rulers of Karrnath allow him to leave is another question entirely.

Cheers

Daz

Bront

The man with the probe
Gomez said he would select the players yesterday, but did not actualy post and select them. I think that's caused some confusion.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I think it's the old time difference that caused me to make the mistake, or I didn't look at the cut off date close enough - anyways apologies.

Cheers

Daz

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
I think it's the old time difference that caused me to make the mistake, or I didn't look at the cut off date close enough - anyways apologies.

Cheers

Daz

Hey, no reason not to submit till he's actualy declaired. Can't hurt.

Gomez

First Post
Sorry for the delay. Work has been very busy lately.

Ok here you go. The starting group is.......*drum roll*.....

Verbatim's Shifter Druid
Gez's Changeling Hexblade
Isida Kep'Tukari's Warforged Fighter
Bront's Half-Elf Rogue/Swashbuckler

everyone else is placed in the alternate pool.

As soon as I have complete character from everyone, I will start the IC thread. :)

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Schweet!!!

I will get cracking on Kharos as soon as I get back to the house.

Looking forward to "working" with you all soon...:)

For my history, would you like me to create the Captain and ship, or do you want to do that part Gomez?

Gomez

First Post
Verbatim ,

You are going to start in Port Verge looking for work, adventure, whatever. So let's have your character be in-between jobs and ships.

Last edited:

Remove ads